Research Request: Ace's Asexuality Experiences

We have a research request from Sinead Kelleher, a PhD student in the School of Applied Psychology, University College Cork. You must be 18+ to participate.

The purpose of this study is to explore asexual individuals’ attitudes, beliefs and experiences surrounding their asexuality. Should you choose to participate, you will complete a questionnaire in which you be asked to respond to a series of questions or statements about aspects of your asexual identity. This is expected to take you approximately 8 to 10 minutes to complete.

Survey: https://ucc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3xZICC0j3sN3LrE

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

• Like 2
Anomaly Q3Xr

I have tried on Opera, Chrome, and Firefox and unable to access the questionnaire, just a swirling circle.

@Sammie M Hi! Are you using a mobile? Some members have mentioned having trouble accessing certain thing on AVEN with a mobile, whereas, desktop, usually seems to work fine.

Anomaly Q3Xr
1 minute ago, LeChat said:

@Sammie M Hi! Are you using a mobile? Some members have mentioned having trouble accessing certain thing on AVEN with a mobile, whereas, desktop, usually seems to work fine.

No, PC. But I can't access the other one either, so don't know what it is. Never mind :) Thanks for the response though :) 

Anomaly Q3Xr

@LeChat tried on both PC's and mobile, no joy. Never mind, and thanks in any case.

28 minutes ago, kelico said:

Does it work if I link it to you here? https://ucc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3xZICC0j3sN3LrE

Or like this maybe? Link HERE

The links DO open, they just stay charging forever -I left one of them open for three hours bc I forgot about it and nope, still turning. IDK if it's just me but that's also happening on the other one you posted before this topic.

27 minutes ago, Hurta said:

The links DO open, they just stay charging forever -I left one of them open for three hours bc I forgot about it and nope, still turning. IDK if it's just me but that's also happening on the other one you posted before this topic.

How weird...it works for me! @LeChat Did the links work/load for you?

Hmmm, the links work for me. On a Windows laptop, with Chrome browser. I don't know why they just spin for some people.

Anomaly Q3Xr

I left them open for three hours as I forgot I had them trying to open when I went to sleep, and just woke up and still just swirling circle.

Tried on Win 10 with three different browsers, and on Android phone.

4 hours ago, kelico said:

How weird...it works for me! @LeChat Did the links work/load for you?

Yes! They've loaded fine, for me, instantly. I haven't had any problems with any of them.

got right through this and then found, at the very end, a request for my email address and part of my phone number so that I can be contacted again in a few weeks to see if , on a repeat questionnaire, my answers will be the same. That request should have been made at the start. Did I miss it? I closed and didn't submit. 

• Like 1

Interesting questionnaire. It opened fine in Firefox for me.

3 hours ago, Tunhope said:

got right through this and then found, at the very end, a request for my email address and part of my phone number so that I can be contacted again in a few weeks to see if , on a repeat questionnaire, my answers will be the same. That request should have been made at the start. Did I miss it? I closed and didn't submit. 

I made up my own number and used my least important email address.

• Like 1