I want an asexual boyfriend

cryspatus

Davehat that's sad that your girlfriend would dump you....however, i'd volunteer to be first on that list :P

I'll add you name

If that queue gets a bit long, there's a shorter one over here with no waiting time.

um, female here wanting...both? this bi/a/sexual thing is confusing.

Hey, Mr. Going to France - do you speak French? That's my dream to spend a semester or more studying in a French speaking country.

(And I only speak a little textbook French.)

xstrwbrrykissez

I'm in the same boat as you, each relationship gets harder because as I get older, people's sex drives mature, it's really weird. I can't be with someone who isn't asexual anymore and I can't just have sex to be with them, it's way too much of a physically and emotionally painful experience no matter how hard I try.

If that queue gets a bit long, there's a shorter one over here with no waiting time.

and one that's never been formed here.

And my line has people running the other way just so they don't accidently get mistaken for being in it.

Ladies, Ladies, It'll all be alright when I tell my girlfriend I'm A in a few months and she dumps me. If you could just all form a cue I'll date all of you.

(because I really am that good looking and great, Honest)

....and so modest to boot! *lololol*

~A~

I'm so modest that I'm not even going to brag about it.

Wait...

Ah, nuts :?

(I am also single)

I'm the MOST modest person in the whole universe :!:

And single :wink:

So does that mean you want a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Just sayin', is all.

Wait...

(I am also single)

O modest one, art thou male or female?

Just wondering....

Wait...

(I am also single)

O modest one, art thou male or female?

Just wondering....

Check her profile mate. Shes female.

Ah, didn't think of that.

I think there are a lot of guys posing as "asexual" to get a relationship with a girl that is "pure".

Here in Perth I think I'm the only one not actually having sex. There are so many dates that i've been on that could have ended in sex. It's now at the point where people treat sex like a hand shake.

To the girls that are getting mift off about no asexual guys, we are out there, just keep looking.

Yeah I know where you are coming from. I am straight but after seeing everything in the world and seeing that its just all looks to get sex and stuff, I want an asexual girlfriend. I was happy when me and my ex-girlfriend were just talking about how we were feeling and cuddling when we were sad and just writing romantic poems and buying beautiful gifts for one another....communication is what makes a relationship healthy. I realize that you don't need sex to be happy. All you need is a good heart and being able to support who you are with. Sex does not equal love and I hate it when somebody brags "We made love in bed". Love is endless and I feel that cuddling is way better than sex because you get to talk and you feel so secure at the same time. It digusts me to see all these college guys bragging about their girls and girls bragging about their guys. It's not how many boyfriends/girlfriends you have. All I want is to find somebody romantic that doesn't drink/smoke/do drugs and is kind and nice to others and is willing to share their feelings. Does anybody else feel this way?

Some people do pose as I found out. It scared me because my ex-girlfriend suddenly changed and wanted booze and sex. That's one of the reasons I am on here. It's sad I know but where else am I supposed to go? So many people at my college want sex and to party and it's just not for me. I get so sad seeing everybody there and I can't tolerate it it gets me so upset seeing everyone like that. Whether you think I'm a poser or whatever, fine. I can't change your way of thinking but....I met an asexual girl who was attracted to girls in a plutonic relationship and she felt she deserved to be raped because she was different. That is how bad it has become. I want emotional connections without living in fear that some girl will want to have sexual stuff. I am afraid that if I say no, they will move on to another guy (and it has happened). So yeah....pathetic. It's just that I feel at peace here and so far nobody has judged me.

I think there are a lot of guys posing as "asexual" to get a relationship with a girl that is "pure".

I'm certainly not.

I would prefer an asexual girl because it'd get rid of a pretty big unavoidable obstacle, and since i've never had a relationship, it's one that I'd like to avoid if possible.

I have heard of sexual people wanting « pure » girls though, but what the hell does that even mean ?

I like the bracelet idea. Do we have any designers on the site ? send in some ideas and let the members choose the design and find out where those little bracelets are made and ?

Sorry to the guys that where offended by my post, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm sure 95% of the people on this board are who and what they say they are.

But it is frustrating not being able to find a girl (or boy) or what ever that you can have a relationship with, with out it leading to sex. Why does it have to be this way? I'm sure nearly everyone here has lost a girlfriend / boyfriend because they wouldn't do the sex thing.

May be this is the wrong place for this. I should put this in rants or something.

Sorry, gals, I got taken into custody by a charming little ball of sunshine, no line here. However!

If you listen to David Jay's lecture hidden somewhere in the AVEN wiki, you'll hear him discussing "Sets". A Set is a close friendship with all of the emotional commitment of a relationship, but without the romantic aspects (and therefore without the sexual aspects). The only Sets I've ever formed have been with women, so it might be easier to form them with the opposite gender, but that's only personal experience. The only prerequisite is a friend in whom you have absolute trust - a steep one, but you can find them. I have great faith in the idea of Sets absolving many asexuals of the problems that they have in finding romantic relationships.

I'm in an underground bunker in upstate NY, trying to protect myself from the borderline-oppressive sexuality of my surrounding friends and culture.

-FlyTags

Me too!!! 'Cept my underground bunker is a dorm room in upstate NY, which I swear is almost the same thing at times (or a prison/asylum room - it sure looks like one!).

I like the bracelet idea. Do we have any designers on the site ? send in some ideas and let the members choose the design and find out where those little bracelets are made and ?

I just wear my rainbow band. It's meant to be for gay pride, but pride is accepting all kinds of alternative sexualities. Supposedly.

I hate it how the gays have taken all the colours of the rainbow. Why can't they just have one colour? Why did they have to take all the good colours......

Well they originally had pink but then straight guys stole it for their work-shirts. Damn you Alfie...

I'm in a similar situation, looking for a girlfriend who isn't interested in sex is difficult enough, but to my knowledge I haven't met anyone at all who isn't. Finding anyone else working in the music industry whose first thought isn't about it is virtually impossible too. :(

Hey there

I am 40, a nice asexual guy from Vancouver, BC. Would like to meet an asexual girl around my age, who is interested in finding an asexual bf and form a rlationship. Please write me to: pgoran6@yahoo.com

cheers

Archived