Asexual Comedy Show at this year's Edinburgh Fringe 2022

TheAceOfShards

TheAceOfShards

Hi Everyone,

Once again i'm performing my Asexual Stand-up Comedy show "(A)sexy and I know it" at this year's Edinburgh Fringe! This time i'll be performing the complete full hour show for the entire run of the Fringe!

It's a 60 minute stand-up comedy show completely about Asexuality, dissecting exactly what it's like to survive as an asexual in a sex-obsessed world. I discuss gender, stakes, queerness and cakes; bust every single asexual stereotype and myth, and provide a ludicrous amount of puns, props and witty anecdotes!

It's been reviewed as:

- “Absurd and Accessible” (The Norwich Radical)
- "Infectiously funny" (The Indiependent)
- "Offbeat, wacky and unpredictable" (The Wee Review)
- "Weird as f**k" (Janey Godley)
- "instantly likeable ... both informative and hilarious" - (ArtsYork.co.uk)
- "more one-liners than he or we can count" (Gscene)

My show is completely free, no tickets required, and you can come see it from the 4th-28th August everyday at 5:50pm at The City Cafe (Hollywood Room), 19 Blair St, Edinburgh, EH1 1QR. 

This year's Fringe is likely to be the last time I perform this show. It's been an incredible few years, but I think after the fringe, unless I get offered an amazing opportunity to tour it abroad or somewhere more prestigious, then I think by the end of the year I will finally put the show to rest, or at the very least try and arrange one more performance to have filmed so there's a record of the finished show.

I want to thank everybody who has come to see it over the past few years, and offered their feedback and opinions on it that has helped me improve and develop the show which each single showing. I'm really happy with where the show is now and I would love it if you all came to see it one last time for what is likely to be it's last full run!

More details are here: https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/eliott-simpson-a-sexy-and-i-know-it

Hope to see you there! 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 4
Black Tourmaline
On 6/17/2022 at 2:30 PM, TheAceOfShards said:

4th-28th August everyday at 5:50pm

?!?! that's a LOT of shows!!!

i hope you can make a video of the set for us internationals, it sounds pretty rad.

• Like 1
Black Tourmaline
10 hours ago, LeChat said:

Youtube clips

so good. i love the pacing, you go through a LOT of material in 8 minutes!

that flat-earth joke was golden.