• Neutral Good
    • True Neutral
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Chaotic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, DemonicEnby said:

Have had that one as an MP3 for years already. And yes - it's just effing epic. 

😎

Fun fact, the only Final Fantasy game I've ever played to completion is FF VIII. Squall Leonhart for the win. :P

But I mean, FF VII was good. Maybe I'll try to finish it as it is part of PS Plus Extra which I may be getting so we'll see.

( waits patiently for the backlash to begin and to be stoned alive :ph34r: )

• Like 1
DemonicEnby
13 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Fun fact, the only Final Fantasy game I've ever played to completion is FF VIII. Squall Leonhart for the win. :P

But I mean, FF VII was good. Maybe I'll try to finish it as it is part of PS Plus Extra which I may be getting so we'll see.

( waits patiently for the backlash to begin and to be stoned alive :ph34r: )

Finished 10, tactics, 3, 4, 2, 1; followed by 7, 6 and 5.

Amd ff7 wasn't just good. It was (and still is - original version here, I am out of the age of paying that much as of now for new games) an epic story that still makes me cry.

Eff*it, just thinking about Aerith's death is enough to make me cry again. For more than one reason. 

• Like 1
DemonicEnby

And before I forget @Calliers@Calliers, thanks to you I will have the blasted theme run around in my head for a few weeks or months for a while again. 

"peeeeeeep". 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DemonicEnby said:

And before I forget @Calliers@Calliers, thanks to you I will have the blasted theme run around in my head for a few weeks or months for a while again. 

"peeeeeeep". 

Oh I'm so sorry! 🤣

Try listening to other stuff to cancel it out lol. :P

DemonicEnby
1 minute ago, Calliers said:

Oh I'm so sorry! 🤣

Try listening to other stuff to cancel it out lol. :P

Yeah, yeah, annoying but I never called that a bad thing now, didn't I? 

Soo, yes I like it very much anyway! Soo... Not really all that bad. Just a tad of a nuisance, but not exactly unwelcome either. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DemonicEnby said:

Yeah, yeah, annoying but I never called that a bad thing now, didn't I? 

Soo, yes I like it very much anyway! Soo... Not really all that bad. Just a tad of a nuisance, but not exactly unwelcome either. 

This is actually my favorite Final Fantasy song of all time:

And you might be happy to know that yesterday a new trailer for Final Fantasy XVI came out, here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure:

Lawful neutral. Got that on the test, and reading the descriptions I would self-select as lawful neutral as well.

SpirallingSnowy

I would choose Neutral Good for myself, and 2 different alignment tests gave me Lawful Good and Chaotic Good ☺️

I wish I could say chaotic evil but realistically probably netural evil or chaotic good

I have a strange moral compass

• Like 1
On 6/6/2022 at 9:15 AM, A User said:

I wish I could say chaotic evil but realistically probably netural evil or chaotic good

I have a strange moral compass

Hi there fellow neutral evil AVENite. Nice to meet you, my name is Calliers. :D

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Calliers said:

Hi there fellow neutral evil AVENite. Nice to meet you, my name is Calliers. :D

Nice to meet you too, I'm A User

• Like 1
TheSmolFoxWeeb
On 6/1/2022 at 7:39 AM, TheSmolFoxWeeb said:

I am probably the textbook definition of chaotic good lmao

I just took a buzz feed quiz and it also gave me chaotic good

• Like 1

graph.png

Lawful Neutral with Good tendencies. Sounds a lot more fitting to The Sword than the "Chaotic Neutral" the other test stuck The Sword with. 

The Sword would have identified as Neutral Good some years ago, but has most definitely grown more Lawful... a strong state with a humble populace? Yes, please, it's the only way forward.

• Like 1
Arctangent

I like the idea of being Chaotic Good, but in practice I would say I'm closer to to True Neutral, so that's what I answered. True Neutral is usually what I get on these quizzes too.

10 hours ago, A User said:

Nice to meet you too, I'm A User

You be Pinky and I'll be the Brain, let's take over AVEN.... 😈

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Calliers said:

You be Pinky and I'll be the Brain, let's take over AVEN.... 😈

Yes >:D

• Like 1
Blueberry Pie

I chose “neutral good” because that’s what I got a long time ago, but then I thought, “Is that still the case?” So I went and took a test, and I got lawful good, which honestly makes sense. Oops. Pretend I chose that in this poll, haha. Results below. 

Spoiler

IMG_8464.png

Link to test: https://www.idrlabs.com/moral-alignment/test.php

• Like 1
Grumpy Alien

I can never remember if I’m more chaotic neutral or chaotic good. Definitely chaotic and not evil though. I’ve tried taking the tests but I really struggle with the questions. I’ve never played D&D (and can’t quite wrap my head around the concept) so a lot of it is gibberish to me. I also struggle to answer certain hypothetical scenarios with multiple choice where none of them are applicable to me so there can’t be any accuracy. 

• Like 1

I have no clue about DnD so I made a personality test and apparently I'm 'true neutral'. I showed my bff too and she was like: "Yep, I see that".

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm true neutral, but airing more on the lawful good side.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:51 AM, Purple Red Panda said:

Having said that, I like to think I'm Chaotic Good but worry that I'm actually Lawful Neutral

I laughed out loud because I’ve given this exact answer to this question before. This is pretty much exactly how I feel: aspirationally chaotic good but effectively lawful neutral like a total loser.

• Like 2

Edited by Epic Tetus
Double post
Purple Red Panda
7 hours ago, Epic Tetus said:

I laughed out loud because I’ve given this exact answer to this question before. This is pretty much exactly how I feel: aspirationally chaotic good but effectively lawful neutral like a total loser.

At least we possess self-knowledge 🤣

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

@Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator