Third Time Lucky

Hi all,

I have been here before in 2 other guises and from years back. First I was Hats and then I returned as Peyton. I knew I was asexual however I couldn't accept it within myself. Here I am at nearly 50 years of age and still no interest in pursuing a sexual relationship with anyone. I have questioned every single aspect of human sexuality and nothing piques my interest. No jiggy jiggy for me. I am asexual. 

I look forward to seeing you all about the place.

• Like 3

Hi and welcome back, as another fifty plus person, I know how you feel when it comes to sexual relationships, I have never had any interest in sexual activity, though I'm not repulsed by it, it's just not something I'm interested in, it doesn't work for me either.

• Like 1
hudsonvalley76

Hi. 45 year old asexual woman here. Not interested in sex or a relationship. I am a virgin. You are not alone.

42 minutes ago, oldgeeza said:

I have never had any interest in sexual activity, though I'm not repulsed by it, it's just not something I'm interested in, it doesn't work for me either.

Hi and thanks for replying. I'm the same. I'm not repulsed, I just don't understand why there's so much pressure on people to do it. Not only is there no underlying drive to have sex, I find the entire activity unfathomable. 

27 minutes ago, hudsonvalley76 said:

Hi. 45 year old asexual woman here. Not interested in sex or a relationship. I am a virgin. You are not alone.

Hi and thanks for replying. I have never had full sex so I suppose that makes me a virgin too. It's good to know I am not alone.

• Like 1

Hey there! Welcome back! :D 🍰 🍰 🍰

• Like 1

Welcome back! Did you miss the cake? :P 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

• Like 1

Hello. Welcome back! :cake:

[a pic of a rectangle pound cake, decorated as though it's a wooden-fenced, green field, with a large, apple tree and apples on the ground (red candies). A corner piece of the cake has, already, been cut and put on a white plate, next to the cake, along with a fork.]

33121c6f-4048-4b80-8319-fd3b7dda9ed8.jpg

• Like 1
TheSmolFoxWeeb

Hi welcome to aven 🍰