A confused Queer in need

Hi! I am currently questioning my sexuality as I have been for the last 2 years. I know I don't have to label myself yet but I was wondering what I sound like to other people. I think i'm greyromantic because I don't really know what romantic attraction feels like and I can't really understand the difference between platonic attraction and romantic attraction (even though i have been explained to many times). I have only had one crush that i had known for a long time but every other time i had a 'crush' I just liked how the person looked. This crush was a guy. I don't think physically attracted to guys, and I only liked his appearance because he had feminine features. And I love how girls look and whenever i see them i just was to hug them and hold hands with them and kiss them. I feel like that sometimes with guys, but barely. And I don't feel ANY romantic attraction towards girls. I do feel SOME romantic attraction towards boys. My dream has always been since i was little to be in a queer platonic relationship with a girl. I have also definitely have had a squish on a girl and feel a lot of physical and aesthetic attraction towards them. I don't know how I identify and recently its all I have been thinking about. If anybody out there has some insight on what I am feeling right now I would be very grateful.

• Like 1
Sarah-Sylvia

Heyy. Welcome around.

Totally would make sense to consider gray-aromantic, whether in general or for now. Just be however you are :D

Sounds like you have sensual attraction for girls, from what you said. It's interesting that you'd feel drawn towards kissing but don't have desire to be closer and do other things considered romantic. Sensual attraction is definitely a thing, I have it :P, but just interesting to see it talked about like that.

Hope things go well for you! Do feel free to look around and share more from you too.

• Like 1