Am I asexual?

Hi!
 First of all, I want to apologize, I don't speak English very well, so I use a translator.
 I’m a 19-year-old girl and I first thought about 3 years ago that I might be asexual.  But I didn't want to believe that.  I thought I was heterosexual first, then lesbian, then bisexual.  I'm starting to believe I'm being asexual.
 I didn’t have a relationship yet, I was “in love” with a boy, but I could never imagine that we would kiss or physically anything would happen between us.
 I never fantasized and didn’t have “childhood loves”.  When someone tells a boy that he looks good, I see that “that’s what people used to say is a nice boy” but I don’t feel anything.  I look at the girls the same way.  I can't imagine sleeping with anyone.
 I react strangely to the touch of people, I don’t know that’s typical of these asexual people.  Sometimes it’s completely upset when someone touches me.  I don't like being hugged or kissed.  Sometimes, however, the touch doesn’t feel bad, but I panic a little about it.
 I want a relationship that has a partner in me, but I can’t imagine something physically happening between us.  I thought a lot about what could be wrong with me because others have a connection and it is easy for them to hug, kiss, desire the other.  I don't know that feeling.

Do you think I'm sexual?

• Like 1
Sarah-Sylvia

Does sound asexual. And a bit touch averse maybe.

Welcome, also ;)

steel_quill
2 hours ago, Blanche said:

I react strangely to the touch of people, I don’t know that’s typical of these asexual people.  Sometimes it’s completely upset when someone touches me.  I don't like being hugged or kissed.  Sometimes, however, the touch doesn’t feel bad, but I panic a little about it.

Like Sarah-Sylvia said, this sounds like you may have some degree of touch-averseness.

2 hours ago, Blanche said:

desire the other.  I don't know that feeling.

Two of the different definitions of asexuality look at whether:

1. you experience little/no sexual attraction
  2. you experience little/no desire for partnered sex

You know your own feelings best to decide whether these definitions are applicable. Also: some people (demisexuals) don't experience sexual attraction/desire for a partner until a deep emotional bond has been formed.