Bonjour/hi!

Bonjour, et bienvenue! :cake:

Hello, and welcome!

[a pic of a round cake, decorated with the "Montreal Canadians'" hockey logo and a hockey stick on top; and a blue and red stripe, all around the side, with an NHL logo puck, at the base.]

8c782997a22ec48f79f5c4ba3f4c14a7.jpg

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Calliers said:

This is true! I wonder if other countries where French is spoken, they have different accents too? Or ways of speaking French? (Like Senegal for example). ^_^

Senegal has them too, did a module about it during my French lessons. Also learn the basic idea behind verlan too, even in France there’s different ways of saying things :) 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, 2000Sandy said:

This really is great! I wish I had someone around me who was well openly asexual so I could just talk about it though.. or like that I'd know someone who is and actually could try and see how it could go. It must be hard to find people who are open for that type of relationship. I'm sure I want the romantic type though. 

Well for now you have us lot, so you can talk online about it. There’s also the Meetup Mart where you can meet people irl, who knows maybe you’ll even find someone there, we have a few meet-cute stories on here about that sort of thing :) 

• Like 1