Sexual pressure/Gender Norms/Identity issues

So there are some people who are very concerned with what others do with thier sex lives. 

Even if it does not directly do anything negative to them personally they need to have a say in it. 

Whats problematic is when the genderroles are somehow tied to sexuality and you want to be left be. 

Often people assume I am queer if I give any inclination of what I am into or not. 

But often there are people who get upset with the way I dress, or behave and push me to be more sexually active. 

When I say I dont want to be sexually active or I have no active participants I wish to pursue I am treated as though I am committing a crime. 

I often do not bring up asexuality as I kind of wish that "Please stop, I want to make my own choices" should be enough. 

But its not. Sometimes these same people have insisted that I must be transgender but I don't really want to be forced into changing my sex. 

I not sure why people can not just leave others be. 

• Like 1
Lord Jade Cross

Sadly, this is far too common and it will not stop. People simply dont know the meaning of the phrase "Live and let live"