Design of UFOs and probability proves that aliens were made by United States

special_peple32

@Blue eyes white dragon 

God created the world, and then people in the future can explore and see his greatness. What does it have to do with robots? as if we look at the art of an artist

" The universe wasn't made to be finish right away like a test. It grows, it creates, it desructs, it spreads, it stills, it changes all"

=I thought your content meant that God has been creating galaxies out of thin air, I misunderstood

You can also say out about the lies and logical fallacies of creationism

• Like 1
Black Tourmaline
6 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

should be

just because reality is fiction doesn't mean fiction is reality ;)

Blue eyes white dragon
5 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

@Blue eyes white dragon 

God created the world, and then people in the future can explore and see his greatness. What does it have to do with robots? as if we look at the art of an artist

" The universe wasn't made to be finish right away like a test. It grows, it creates, it desructs, it spreads, it stills, it changes all"

=I thought your content meant that God has been creating galaxies out of thin air, I misunderstood

You can also say out about the lies and logical fallacies of creationism

So he made us to just worship him? Nothing for ourselves? Yeah it's nice to admire the work of someone but when you say that's what we were made for, it's making us seem like we have nothing else going for us and that's toxic and making God seem like he is a selfish attention seeker. I know for a fact God didn't just make me to just sit there and go "look at how good and amazing God is for creating everything". We are his children and he wants us to learn and grow and live life to the fullest. I am all to familiar with what you are trying to push because I grew up in Christian fundamentalism and it's toxic and harmful and controlling.  Also I didn't say anything about God creating galaxies out of thin air but isn't that how he supposedly made everything first of all and why can't he still be doing that second of al??

• Like 3
On 5/17/2022 at 11:24 AM, special_peple32 said:

God created everything in the beginning, so it is impossible to continue. Christianity: God originally created the universe for human exploration, manifestation to human beings to let them know the greatness of God

On 5/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, special_peple32 said:

Vinamas. There is a picture of Jesus, and Jesus is pictured in a spaceship because the ancients satirized him. Later people said he was an alien.

The "creation" in creationism is just that, people creating a fantasy story around the concept of 'God'. Especially exclamations of why God created the universe and us, are no more than putting human words in God's mouth, nothing more. The Vinama myth is no different from believing that everything on earth is located on the back of a giant turtle. If it makes you happy, ok. 

• Like 1

This thread is an interesting look at people seriously replying to sequential shipposts.

• Like 3
special_peple32

@Blue eyes white dragon Before the birth of the universe, there was nothing, so God created all things, and all things should be worship god. It can be said to respect the creator, so it is not just human beings. It is normal for creatures to respect the creator

It's like when an almighty programmer designs a game, the game runs according to the rules, and then the programmer goes to sleep. So why does God do again?his work had done

You've read the article that the evolution of the universe violates... . You can go back and see the results

Blue eyes white dragon
4 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

@Blue eyes white dragon Before the birth of the universe, there was nothing, so God created all things, and all things should be worship god. It can be said to respect the creator, so it is not just human beings. It is normal for creatures to respect the creator

It's like when an almighty programmer designs a game, the game runs according to the rules, and then the programmer goes to sleep. So why does God do again?his work had done

You've read the article that the evolution of the universe violates... . You can go back and see the results

Nah

• Like 1
steel_quill

I'm probably kinda late to this party, b/c I've been steeling myself (lol to my u/n) to enter these more argumentative areas of AVEN. 

But.

A couple of other alien conspiracy theories that I remember learning about:

• The Phoenicians were actually ETs because they randomly appeared, shipped the concept of the alphabet around everywhere, and then disappeared again very shortly after.
  • The Bubonic Plague was the ETs' version of smallpox. They visited Earth in the Middle Ages and accidentally brought the pathogen with them. Some contemporary accounts report seeing unidentified flying objects in the sky days before the plague broke out. And then Europe descends into bacteria-induced darkness.

As to depictions of aliens, there's no reason to think that if they exist, they should look anything like humans, or even resemble life on Earth, for that matter. They could be these multi-dimensional beings in 5D or something that we can't even fathom, and breathe sulfuric acid and eat stardust. They could be memories or errant blips in time like the deja vus that we experience as they weave in and out of a metaphysical slipstream. Or they could be brains on sticks. Or a benevolent time-space-travelling TIme Lord Doctor. Or murderous Daleks. Who knows. ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

• Like 2
special_peple32

@steel_quill “randomly appeared, shipped the concept of the alphabet around everywhere, and then disappeared again very shortly after”

= Must be an alien? Can't be ancient?

I don't believe the report at all. The most powerful exercise in the United States is shown to the audience. If aliens come to the earth, it is impossible to hide, and miracles should be shown directly in the live broadcast. It is as if modern people traveled back to ancient times, and then show it to ancients.

steel_quill
10 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

Must be an alien? Can't be ancient?

To be fair, this theory was from the show called Ancient Aliens. 😆

• Like 1
Siimo van der fietspad

if you have a look at some of the whacky experimental aircraft the US (and others) were building in the post WW2 period it's not hard to see how some folks, possibly with a little assistance from alcohol and weed, believed they were seeing alien craft. Flying wing designs developed by 'our captured Nazi scientists' in particular look so differrent from the popular expectation of an aeroplane in the 1940s and 1950s that even a sober observer would be confused by what they were seeing. One notible example, the 'flying banana':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vought_V-173

• Like 2