Design of UFOs and probability proves that aliens were made by United States

special_peple32

Technology is the innovation of human beings, so why do aliens have the technology of human fantasy? Is it because of innovation that the works of two civilizations are the same? Many alien events are played out by the United States, because some UFOs are poorly designed, and the aliens will not design them well? ? Even if there are UFO aliens, it is impossible to design a round one, so small, aliens don't design a big spaceship and enjoy??

I only believe that there are only extraterrestrial creatures, no extraterrestrial intelligent creatures, because I am a creationist.

I think it's highly probable that the 'spaceships' we do see are military craft. However that doesn't mean their isn't intelligent life out there in the universe at the same level of techno advancement (or less) than we are, hence they have no way to travel here for us to see their craft. (edit: or maybe they are super advanced and they do visit here but their craft are so advanced they just make them invisible so we can't see them!)

I don't personally see why if god exists, that god would stop at creating one planet with sentient life. God has the power to fill the whole universe with life I am sure. But everyone has different beliefs of course. 

Lord Jade Cross

Given the time frame and events under which flying saucers became a fixation of the goverment, its a little too coicidental that they just suddenly decided they needed a new form of air craft, particularly one that they have not mastered for over a few decades now when we have thibgs such as double deckers which are immense in size and require alot of power.

Seems more than a little suspicious that a craft which should be lighter and smaller has not succesfully being done when gliders are easy enough to build so its not a question of weight VS thrust of power

I also find it hard to believe that an all poweful being would create a universe strictly with one above average intelligent being. To me, that has always seemed more of humans being extremely narcisistic and going on and on about "look at me, Im so smart. Do you see how smart I am. Im smart cuz I gotta be smart"

• Like 2

I believe that life exists on other planets and that there’s a non-zero chance some have visited earth, but I do think at least some UFO sightings were actually the government testing new aircraft that they don’t want the public knowing about. Can’t have us plebs knowing about the naughty things the government does.

• Like 1
ElloryJaye

Real aliens would have no reason to come close enough to Earth to be spotted.  I mean, we can see quite a bit of detail from satellites these days, so there's no reason for them to get any closer (if they want biological samples, there are still plenty of areas with no humans nearby to take them from).  Furthermore, we've been beaming radio and TV out into the universe for years, if they want a closer look.  It follows that "UFO" sightings are experimental aircraft, misunderstood natural phenomena, hallucinations, hoaxes, etc.

However, it's very likely that there are aliens out there somewhere.  Earth isn't special.  There is no reason for the only sapient life in the universe to have evolved here . . . and if that were the case, it would be kind of sad, don't you think?  That the entire bloody universe can't produce anything better than a species so hung up on pursuing a fiction it's constructed about value (money, in other words) that it destroys its own environment along the way?

(To put it another way:  in my opinion, if some divinity created humans as the only intelligent species anywhere, then they don't deserve to be the god of anything, because they did a horrible job.  I do not expect everyone to share this opinion.)

• Like 3
RoseGoesToYale

More like because humans can only conceptualize aliens in their minds, but haven't actually seen any, they guessed at what an alien craft might look like based on both the technology available to humans at the time, contemporary design styles, as well as trying to imagine machinery that is vastly different from what humans are capable of making. The first "flying saucers" were conceptualized in the late 1940s, after streamline modern and before the atomic era, which is probably why they look the way they do... seamless round brushed metal plates joined at their edges  with a singular dome on top. It's something straight of a Sears, Roebuck & Co. catalog. Pre-WWII conceptualizations of otherworldly craft tended be Zeppelin-like dirigibles reflective of the flying technologies we had before silvery airplanes.

• Like 4
BlueHeart439

Fun topic.

Here's a conspiracy theory: oumuamua is an extraterrestrial reconnaissance drone.  It makes minimal noise because it's a light sail and has no machine propulsion.  There's a reason they claimed not to have seen it until it was already long gone.  

(Hi.💙👋  I don't actually believe any of this, but wow what a fun thought, right?)

• Like 1
Blue eyes white dragon
51 minutes ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

The first "flying saucers" were conceptualized in the late 1940s

It is thought in some circles of archeology/anthropology that our ideas of flying saucers come from the Hindu Vinamas, the flying chariots or flying palaces of the gods

• Like 2
SorryNotSorry

The aesthetics of UFOs are products of their times.

In 1897, farmer Alexander Hamilton said the UFO he saw looked like what today we'd call a zeppelin.

In the Depression, people described UFOs as cigar-shaped rockets. This was after WW1, when people knew what airplanes were supposed to look like.

After WW2, people said the UFOs they saw looked like the classic domed disks, or like stylized boomerangs. There were some pretty bizarre-looking secret military aircraft being built and tested at that time.

In the late 1970s and early 1980s, UFOs were described as having more angular features—similar to the cars of that era.

Some of the UFOs from the late 1980s onward are described as featureless 3D geometric shapes, or made of energy and therefore invisible.

Go figure.

I told my partner about this thread and he said, "He seems to want more spacious UFOs. Maybe he's worried aliens will get blood clots in their legs on long interstellar journeys."

• Like 2

I give you undeniable, undisputable, completely concrete, inconceivable, totally positive proof that aliens exist.... :

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Calliers said:

I give you undeniable, undisputable, completely concrete, inconceivable, totally positive proof that aliens exist....

I was expecting something like this (Possible trigger warning)

Spoiler

_107178157_178151.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, daveb said:

I was expecting something like this (Possible trigger warning)

Hide contents

_107178157_178151.jpg

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now I was drinking something there and nearly spat it all over my screen @daveb!!!! 🤣

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Calliers said:

I give you undeniable, undisputable, completely concrete, inconceivable, totally positive proof that aliens exist.... :

personally, i find it more fun to imagine they're hitting and/or getting punched by incredibly buff bugs!

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, gwennol said:

personally, i find it more fun to imagine they're hitting and/or getting punched by incredibly buff bugs!

:lol:

Yeah that works too!

17 minutes ago, gwennol said:

Maybe Ant-man or Atom Ant?

• Like 1
special_peple32

@Major WestGod created everything in the beginning, so it is impossible to continue. Christianity: God originally created the universe for human exploration, manifestation to human beings to let them know the greatness of God

2 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

God originally created the universe for human exploration, manifestation to human beings to let them know the greatness of God

what better way to show them god's greatness than for god to create aliens for humans to eventually meet :D

12 hours ago, Calliers said:

what actually causes that do you know? (or is it just good editing? lol)

God created everything in the beginning, so it is impossible to continue.

You are putting God in the box, limiting His mightiness.

25 minutes ago, Major West said:

what better way to show them god's greatness than for god to create aliens for humans to eventually meet :D

what actually causes that do you know? (or is it just good editing? lol)

Yeah, it's just editing. :lol:

There are other cars hitting those cars which have been edited out lol, making it look like they're hitting invisible cars or something.

• Like 4
special_peple32

@uniQChick During the exam, the smartest person will finish writing soon, and the average person is still writing. There is a plan before anything is created, and then God quickly completes his plan.

• Like 1
SorryNotSorry
14 hours ago, Calliers said:

This would be considered completely normal here in Los Angeles.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, SorryNotSorry said:

This would be considered completely normal here in Los Angeles.

What, almost empty streets? :lol: 

• Like 2
SorryNotSorry
Just now, daveb said:

What, almost empty streets? :lol: 

Angeleno motorists are willing to do anything (or hit anything) to avoid slowing down.

• Like 2
Blue eyes white dragon
5 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

@Major WestGod created everything in the beginning, so it is impossible to continue. Christianity: God originally created the universe for human exploration, manifestation to human beings to let them know the greatness of God

Ah so we are just God's slaves after all? God didn't make us to be mindless robots that only talk about his greatness, that's prideful and pride is a sin and God is sinless. God made us to live our lives, not be robots

5 hours ago, special_peple32 said:

@Blue eyes white dragon  Vinamas. There is a picture of Jesus, and Jesus is pictured in a spaceship because the ancients satirized him. Later people said he was an alien.

That's some heavens gate shit..

@uniQChick During the exam, the smartest person will finish writing soon, and the average person is still writing. There is a plan before anything is created, and then God quickly completes his plan.

That analogy is not equivalent to the birth of the universe 1) and 2) isn't accurate. The smartest person taking a test could be a procrastinator or have adhd so they have trouble concentrating. The universe wasn't made to be finish right away like a test. It grows, it creates, it desructs, it spreads, it stills, it changes all in different parts and ways. It's like a tree in that way. The universe is still changing and growing so its more like an artwork that the artist keeps adding to and improving 

I grew up immersed in the creationism cult (church and church groups rather than my family thankfully). I have spent years and years, learning the arguments and "truths" but after studying real science and logic, they fall apart because creationism propaganda is just that, propaganda. It is made up of lies and logical fallacies and manipulation of facts. Believe what you will but be honest in doing so. 

• Like 4
Black Tourmaline

seems most likely because

Spoiler

• Like 1
On 5/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, special_peple32 said:

This is pretty good exegesis, even if the analogy is a little strained. I agree that it is hard to imagine an omnipotent and omniscient being needing to ever take more than exactly one act of creation to get everything just right.

Unfortunately - *looks around, shrugs*.