I have never like someone romantically before and I am confused

Confused about life

Hi, 

so I identify as asexual and have been questioning if I am aromantic. I have been confused for a long time because I never have liked someone romantically before and the one time I thought I did it ended up not being true or at least I think. There is this girl who has hugged me on multiple occasions and I’ve never really wanted/liked hugging other people (except for some of my family), but when she hugs me it hasn’t felt uncomfortable and I actually like hugging her and I can’t tell if for some reason I am just comfortable with her and not with any other person or if I like her romantically. I mean I want a romantic relationship but like I’ve said before have never liked someone romantically and it’s quite confusing.

If you’ve never been drawn to someone romantically before and have never desired to have a relationship with a specific person, you might be aro. It’s possible to just enjoy physical contact with certain people without it being romantic. It depends on what you think you’re feeling and what you do and don’t want. Go with whatever feels right for you.