[deleted post]

inactiveaccountdnd

Sarah-Sylvia

I'm sorry for all the harsher stuff around what you shared.
Putting that aside (not that it doesn't matter), what you said around sex for yourself does sound like a demi experience.

Experiences are still going to be different even between demisexual people, but it does fit.

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

Sounds pretty demi to me.

I've noticed a lot of demi people speak of sexual desire as being tied to the existence and strength of the bond to the other person, so for that experience your story definitely tracks. For me demisexuality is more about reciprocity, but I'm on the extremely sex-favorable side of demisexual. Sex for me is purely about the other person's sexual gratification being something I give in exchange for my emotional gratification, until that strong bond forms. At that point I get horny towards that person and want sex for the sake of my own sexual gratification. If the bond fades then it's back to being transactional.

That's exactly what happened with my FWB situation, actually. We thought we had feelings for each other for a bit and I was super horny for her, but as soon as it became just a matter of her wanting the occasional dick appointment we were right back to it being transactional. The bond disappeared and I no longer felt any desire towards her for sex for the sake of sex