Interview Request – Ace Spaces in Ireland

We have an interview request from Rachel Bayer for aces that are in Ireland. Please read and reach out to her if interested!

Hello Irish Aces!  My name is Rachel (she/her) and I’m an ace spectrum person and Master’s student in the School of Geography at University College Dublin (UCD).  I’m writing my Master’s dissertation on ‘ace spaces’ in Ireland, and the role that these spaces play in the lives of ace and ace spectrum people. I’m looking to interview ace and acespec people living in Ireland (including both Irish nationals and immigrants) who are interested and willing to discuss their experiences with finding, using, and/or creating ace spaces, and how these spaces and experiences have impacted their lives and identities.

If you are over the age of 18, and interested in contributing to this research, I invite you to register your interest at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaa1Pno7VkiS7VHKDaaAwJxboifvINevnSDsYCm9z3fZKDZg/viewform

(This link will take you to a Google Form with further detailed information about the study.  If you are interested in participating, you will input your first name -or- chosen pseudonym, pronouns, current general location, age range, how you identify within the ace community, confirmation of your interest in this project, and your contact email address.  This personal data will be stored on a secure password-protected UCD Google Drive.) 

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

• Like 2

I'm not from Ireland, but I love this as someone who also did geography research and has wondered what 'asexual geography' would look like!

• Like 1