I need help

SilenceRadio
On 5/14/2022 at 6:33 AM, Abbygreen said:

I'm not quite sure if I'm a demi-girl  or nonbinary.. I need help figuring  it out.

What are some of the things that made you question your gender?

"Demigirl" falls under the nonbinary umbrella, so even if "demigirl" fits you, you could definitely use "nonbinary". It all depends on which one you prefer and what part of your gender you want to put emphasis on.

I would say, there's no rush in figuring it out. For a short while I thought I might be a demi-girl, tried she/they pronouns and realised I much preferred the they, so changed to they/them. I realised I wasn't cis over a year ago and I'm still figuring out exactly what I am. Your understanding of your gender can change over time, so I would recommend if you're able trying things out, seeing what you feel comfortable with, what works for you, and sort of reflecting on how you feel about your gender and working through it at your own pace. Don't stress if you don't figure it out immediately, it might be a little bit of a process to figure out what you're comfortable with.