Are crushes sexuality or romantics?

Someonefromtiktok

So I’m wondering if when you have crushes on all genders its pansexual or panromantic. Its a bit confusing so thats why I’m asking.

SilenceRadio
4 hours ago, Someonefromtiktok said:

So I’m wondering if when you have crushes on all genders its pansexual or panromantic. Its a bit confusing so thats why I’m asking.

It can be either, depending on which one you like.

Granted, people in the ace community often categorize crushes as romantic (though certain crushes can be sexual or platonic) and therefore would say it's "panromantic", but "pansexual" can also just mean the direction of the attraction you're experiencing (in this case, "pan" means "all" and "sexual" is referring to "sex"/"gender", meaning that "pansexual" is when you're into all genders). Bisexual and biromantic can also be inclusive of all genders as well, it's not an aspect unique to pansexuality.

Black Tourmaline

i think it could be either or neither (if you don't count aesthetic attraction as sexual attraction).

i don't ever think about sex because it grosses me out but there are idols that i can look at photos of for hours but that i don't really obsess over and there are idols that i feel very close to and want to know all about...you know...what they eat for breakfast and what their favorite color is and what they think about and where they grew up and how many siblings they have and all that...the ones that make the back of my neck tingle and make me feel suddenly shy when they come on screen...the ones that i could watch a 20 minute video of them walking through the park and be fascinated the whole time...those ones i feel more of a romantic feeling i think...i'm not totally sure what romance is IRL but it seems more like that to me.

right now there are idols i really really like but there aren't any that i feel for like i felt for Hoshino Minami before she graduated from Nogizaka46 and retired from public life...my heart is available, girls! (well, if you are an idol lol...not IRL girls). kind of crushing hard on Yoda Yuki right now though...it might go somewhere idk...she is utterly charming and so much my type ❤️ the cutest!

Spoiler

pic_014.jpg

Janus the Fox

Moved to Romantic and Aromantic Orientations

Janus the Fox

Cover Asexual Relationships, Gender Discussions, Tea & Sympathy, Current Questions about Asexuality, Romantic and Aromantic Orientations and Site Comments Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:35 AM, Someonefromtiktok said:

Romantic 

(Whatever you are romantically inclined to) 

Romance - Intimacy 

Sexual 

(Whatever you are sexually inclined to)

Sexuality-Sex