Quite confused

ok. i have been trying too figure myself out for a long time. i don't know how too explain it very we'll so ill just spill it out as it comes too mind. i have been in quite a few relationships and everyone i have an urge too be very close too them and cuddle, holding each other and even making out, and we can get things going real hot and sweety, but as soon as the other person trys to goto the next stage. my body freezes and all the emotion that was going soo stong all of a sudden is gone and it all seems so wrong. and i feel almost violated at that point. and i can't go on. most of the time i have too leave the room and take a shower or somthing. so is there any idea what this might be or any thing?

i'm not sure if this will be helpful,but from a personal point of view,being a hetero-romantic asexual i m fine with the kissing and cuddling side of a reltaionship,but i would get quite freaked out and uncomfortable if it was to go further than that,i say "would" as i am not in a relationship of anykind right now so i am saying it from a "its how i would react" point of view

hope this makes some sense