Bedroom Games

Livet

In an attempt to maybe quell some of the fears of the "oh my good lord my partener might be an asexual " or "Man this sexual-asexual relationship thing is hard!" community at large I suggest this decloration of what people find can WORK in the sexual arena instead of what problems they encounter. Afterall this asexuallity thing isn't always a matter of one person always saying no while the other person huffs impaitently at the bit. Comprimise is one thing that people always paint in the light of being massively unpleasant. Maybe it doesn't always have to be.

First let me say that I am a young-un, 21 virgin with little interest in getting laid past a sort of vague curiousity of what it might be like. I have a sexual boyfriend currently cooling his heels back home while I travel abroad.

So now I shall bust through the bedroom wall.

Though I have not fully commited myself to full on sexual intercourse I do enjoy giving me bai (my boy with an East Coast Canadian accent.) a good massage and nibbling on him from time to time. I find his ears and neck wonderfully receptive to nibbles or light scratches and though I may not find him sexually appealing I do find it does my ego a good turn knowing that I am able to turn him about on his heel and make him feel like he's not missing out on the sex world at large. I kind of treat our bedroom play like a game I am accumulating skill in. Kinda fun ya know? This and an open diologue about how I am the way I am keeps him from feeling all unattractive or unwanted. The only problem is I don't enjoy recieving such attentions as I do giving them by half. For a man who prides himself on his skills that part's not so great but with explaination he understands and has taken to enjoying the attention while I enjoy and feed off his obvious enjoyment of our games.

I also kind of have a mostly unexplored bondage fetish where I enjoy increasing the difficulty of the game by giving myself a temporary handicap say binding both arms behind my back or using a blindfold so I have to rely on techniques of giving a massage I wouldn't have thought of.

So brave asexuals shout out what sort of things work in your sexual/asexy relationships, what things you dig and why you dig them. Enlightened sexuals tell us what sort of things you enjoy in your relationships. Ask questions, get answers and share the love.

:wink:

Archived