Zine is finished!

ghosts

Cool. :P Well, I'm thinking of doing another issue at some point (late fall or winter?)- although I'm unsure if I'll keep it a relationship-oriented zine w/ lots of asexual points of view, or maybe do an asexuality zine. I'll let you guys know though and see if anyone's interested in contributing something for the second issue.

Cool. :P Well, I'm thinking of doing another issue at some point (late fall or winter?)- although I'm unsure if I'll keep it a relationship-oriented zine w/ lots of asexual points of view, or maybe do an asexuality zine. I'll let you guys know though and see if anyone's interested in contributing something for the second issue.

Cool, if you were doing another one, I'd contribute! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nalle Neversure

Cool, if you were doing another one, I'd contribute! :)

I'd want to do something for the second one too! :)

Oh, and I got mine, finally. :D I loved it! Thanks, ghosts!

And thanks Hay for sending it to me. :D

Great, I'm glad you got it/liked it! :D I think I'll probably post something about the next issue soon, whether it be another relationships zine, or maybe just an asexuality zine. We'll see!

Archived