John Harvey Kellog-An Asexual

ZGDK

xBlackxRainx

Kellog, as far as I know was a strong anti-sexualist, asexual I'm not sure, you don't have to be asexual to be anti-sexual. Wanting to create anti-aphrodisiac foods to me, isn't proof enough that he was asexual. It's hard to judge past historical figures, whether he was just celibate or asexual (which is a possibility), is up to him.

Given the lack of knowledge of asexuality in the past, and even in the present, it's very difficult to say either way. That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with extrapolating based on available evidence. I think we can all agree that Kellog is far more likely to have been asexual than, say, Winston Churchill (as a completely random example). We don't know for certain, but that's a necessary fact of life.

• 5 months later...
PetraNotMyRealName

The movie "Road to Wellville" is about him and all the crazy things he did to promote asexuality as a health regimen. It's quite a funny little movie and ironically it's full of nudity and sex and other funny little bits (on bicycles) lol :D :shock: :lol:

I am not convinced he was asexual, but he could have been....

Either way, I am not sure I want to use a vehement anti-sexual as an example of asexuality. He really doesn't represent me or my views or my feelings towards sex at all.

Archived