mentioned in some kind of ..um...thing

(SP)

Yep, there we are.

The creator of the site sounds like a fun person. Yeah...absolutely.

Cate

Hmm. Of all of them, ours is the least offensive, though. He sounds pretty lame by the time he gets to asexuality.

Asexuals: Hell, you don't like anything do you? You just don't want anyone! It's wrong. And if something comes along and starts to fall in love with you, you say, "Hey, fuck off!"

Oh em eff gee!! You TOTALLY burned me!! I am now filling with self-loathing!! I sumbit to your superior powers of wit!!

Oh em eff gee!! You TOTALLY burned me!! I am now filling with self-loathing!! I sumbit to your superior powers of wit!!

Thank you, Julie. I'm now choking on my peanut butter sandwich do to laughing and eating at the same time. :lol:

*lol* fine.... *grumbles*

1: The assumption that all sexuals are driven soley by sex is BS :evil:

2: Not all straight guys only want sex (and I'd guess that most actually do want a relationship with a lot more than sex (aka friendship) though the ones who do only want sex do stand out :?

3: Most girls are not whores

4: Bisexuality does NOT mean a person wants both :evil: Bisexuality is that one can feel an attraction to someone of either sex. It does not mean the person is not capable of being monogomous, they can be

5: (should have been earlier, but I don't feel like re-numbering) This person is assuming that people choose who they are attracted to. People don't.

6: This guy also is very sexist:

And when you cheat, there isn't anything wrong with that. The guy thinks its hot for you two girls to make out. But when a girl see's to guys making out. Boom! That's just wrong.
(note the differences in how he views males vs. females)

7: I'm real glad for homosexuality he had to completely resort to his personal opinions and also his confusion (not just un-true statements)

For example:

It's just sick.
is an opinion...

8: Then he goes after pansexuals... I found this quote:

I think pansexual is a broader term than bisexual because it includes not only loving both men and women but also transgendered people and gender fluid people who do not feel they fit into categories of male or female.
This person (not the person quoted) fails to see how pansexuals can be attracted to someone of any sex and gender, and a) still not be attracted to everyone, B) still be in a monogomous relationship, and c) not driven solely by sex. (hyposexual pansexuals can exist, it is not even close to a contradiction)

9: Asexuals: Yes, we do like things, actually. Yes, a number of us do want to be with someone (not sexually though). And what is wrong with being alone??? it actually is easier not having to mess around with your time to have to deal with others, and one will have fewer arguments, and we don't have to deal with the pain of break-ups if we are single.

10: Asexuality does not mean we cannot fall in love. SEX IS NOT THE SAME AS LOVE :evil:

It sounds like that this guy envies asexuals. We certainly don't pose a threat

to him. Or he could have sexual issues of his own and envy us because we

don't have them.

I wonder what his attitude toward asexuals would be if Team O or Solar

Warrior rescued him from danger?

Archived