Indiana observer article mentions asexuality

(SP)

I like that one (I bet AVENGuy will, as well). It's like Sesame Street for grown ups.

'Now we have five sexualities...now we count ten...now twenty-five...now everyone has their very own seperate sexuality!' *claps like a teacher encouraging her students* Very good, kids!

Cate

'Now we have five sexualities...now we count ten...now twenty-five...now everyone has their very own seperate sexuality!' *claps like a teacher encouraging her students* Very good, kids!

Cate

*lol* :) Thus the spectrum vs. labels.... :mrgreen:
We believe that asexuality is, and always has been, much more common than most people today would imagine, and is possibly as common as homosexuality, or even more common, but is simply less visible. People who are “sexual”, which is not only another sexuality, but is the most broad-based and most populous sexuality, find it difficult to imagine asexuality. Sexuals tend to assume that everyone is sexual. Sexuality activists never mention asexuals. It makes sense that asexuals would lack visibility because, by definition, they neither express nor exhibit anything of a sexual nature. Consciously or not, they are stealthy. The social radar does not pick them up.

YAY!

So, was that in a newspaper? Racy newspaper.

VivreEstEsperer

So, I was just gonna get on the computer to read that one article and now I've been on for more than two hours. sigh.

That was an awesome article and yay for all the stuff it said about asexuality!

Archived