• 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70

This poll is closed to new votes

"Traditional values" my ass. Lots of old people didn't do sex much, true -- maybe because some of them were asexual. Just because we didn't have a word for it doesn't mean we didn't feel it. Those of us who had sex...well, it was not fun. Many years of not fun. Many many many years...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Elven valkyrie

23. 24 in a few weeks.

Hm. 15 people over the age of 51 here. Pretty good representation of old fogies.

• 5 weeks later...
Hm. 15 people over the age of 51 here. Pretty good representation of old fogies.

Haha! I've not heard the phrase 'old fogie' in ages. That's a great word. Shame - I guess people have more recently moved on to the modern, naturally vulgar equivalent of 'old fart'...I don't get why language continues to degrade all the time.

Anyway, to answer the topic - 17. So, I'm at the obviously young end of the scale. Though I don't often feel it. I'm not really expecting to change a great deal with age...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoah...thats a real skewed population distribution. Could it be put down to actual numbers or the more computer literate within the lower age brackets?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be changing categories next september; I turn 31 then.

• 1 month later...
Cakeisbetter

Wow those weren't the results i was expecting... :mellow:

Min Farshaw

I can just about fit into the 21-30 bracket, at least for the rest of this year... :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Maybe a reason why there are so many young people here is that they're the ones in (most) need of answers. I'm past 40 and found this website by random, I wasn't looking for anything specific. And I have no issue, in fact, in my couple; though thanks to this site I now understand more about what's going on, and I'm very grateful for that. But what I think is that at 40 and later people are used to what they are and how they live, they don't look for answers anymore.

(Sorry if someone had already posted this idea, I didn't read all the posts...)

Or maybe, like someone said, it's just that younger people are more into online communities nowadays.

• 1 month later...
House of Chimeras

I am currently turned 20 but that is subject to change every fist day of Spring.

• 2 weeks later...
Another 3 years in this category... *sighs and sits in the corner with the other teens*

Room for two? because I got thrown jammed into this corner too.... judging by the poll its getting alot more crowded.

Teenagers fighting to hard to find a label to fit them or is the new generation just more open to change/ because of the interent discrete information is readily avaliable

• 4 months later...

I've been noticing that the polls/censuses now say "Delete my vote" instead of "Add my vote." Guess I'll put this on one of the admin threads.

I've been noticing that the polls/censuses now say "Delete my vote" instead of "Add my vote." Guess I'll put this on one of the admin threads.

You can vote as usual. But there is now also an option to delete your vote (and then vote for some other choice).

Or maybe, like someone said, it's just that younger people are more into online communities nowadays.

I think it's more of this. Plenty of us older members came here looking for answers, too. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Dr. Deceit

I'm also in the "Hey! It's happy hour and I can drink!" section. Finally.

Archived