• 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70

This poll is closed to new votes

• 4 weeks later...

Those figures really speak for themselves :shock: Notice that most of those hu answered are between 13-30? Wasnt that also about the same time as technology started getting flashy; computers and wat not?

A correlation perhaps? Or it cud simply b that it's mostly the young that are familiar with online communities :lol:

Any thoughts?

Or it cud simply b that it's mostly the young that are familiar with online communities :lol:

That's what I would tend to believe. Many online communities consist largely of younger people. In AVEN's case, the fact that asexuality has only been reasonably well-known for a few years is probably also part of it.

• 2 weeks later...

43 - but I don't act like it...

Chronological age does have advantages, though: eg. getting sensible insurance quotes for motorcycles with big engines...

It's 3 years since I discovered the exsistence of you guys!

I could have sworn I posted an answer to think, but clearly I didn't. I'm 17, nearly 18.

In my young day, having a computer at home was uncommon, if not rare, as was an Internet connection; mobile telephones were huge; people mostly used tapes and floppy discs instead of CDs, and video cassettes instead of DVDs; cameras used film; our television only had four watchable channels; films were not filled with flashy computer-created graphics; and computer games mostly were two-dimensional; countries in Europe had separate currencies; blackboards were blackboards, and the sheep was black, not 'happy' or 'rainbow'; and parents let their children play outside unsupervised.

...In other words, I'm nineteen. :lol:

Dame du Lac
In my young day, having a computer at home was uncommon, if not rare, as was an Internet connection; mobile telephones were huge; people mostly used tapes and floppy discs instead of CDs, and video cassettes instead of DVDs; cameras used film; our television only had four watchable channels; films were not filled with flashy computer-created graphics; and computer games mostly were two-dimensional; countries in Europe had separate currencies; blackboards were blackboards, and the sheep was black, not 'happy' or 'rainbow'; and parents let their children play outside unsupervised.

...In other words, I'm nineteen. :lol:

I could have said all that - and I'm 35! You must have been a babe in arms when most of these things were common.

I turned 16 in late '07...

*certainly in the minority here*

*turned 16 early in 1975*

Angelica Soprano

Hell! I'm seriously outnumbered here again! (Like that's something new!) :blush:

I'm 22. Our keeps changing very fast, it almost seems to be speeding up. This not only due to becoming older either.

• 2 weeks later...

I turn 20 today. BUT I'M STILL IN THE YOUNGEST AGE BRACKET!!! *epic sigh of relief* At least one more year I can still feel justified in my childlike (not -ish) behavior and mindset!

• 2 weeks later...
Miss_Moneypenny
*votes in the grey hair section*

Doesn't mean a thing!

I started going grey when I was 26.

• 3 weeks later...
Sarah-Sylvia

hm interesting.

I think there arent that many old people due to the fact of their traditional values. The new generation is more open .. is my impression.

hm interesting.

I think there arent that many old people due to the fact of their traditional values. The new generation is more open .. is my impression.

I'm 33 and you would be surprised at how many of the older generation just did not have sex much at all, they had plenty of excuses.

Little sex agrees with traditional values.

I think much of the news about sexless marriages is due in part to asexuality.

I also firmly believe there are many many males out there faking it just like I have, much like homosexual men married women in the old days.

(Thank god I never got married)

Guest the_random_squirrel

i'm in the sitting-in-the-corner-not-being-legally-allowed-to-drink-or-vote section :)

anyone younger than my 17 years on here?

i'm in the sitting-in-the-corner-not-being-legally-allowed-to-drink-or-vote section :)

anyone younger than my 17 years on here?

I turned 16 recently.

Jin Kisaragi

I already voted, but I'll be in the youngest age bracket for about 4 more days. *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I had posted in this thread but I didn't (I don't usually miss a chance to talk about myself, how odd). I did vote though and I'm still in the same age category for this poll. This year I hit 36.

theimpossiblek

I am firmly entrenched in my mid-20s- 25, turning 26 in two weeks. Oh joy. (And no gray hairs... yet.)

• 1 month later...

Archived