So apparently I'm too sane...

mdw

"You're entirely too sane, that's why you aren't having sex and don't have a girlfriend"

These words came out of the the mouth of an AVENite tonight while we were sitting here discussion random shit about life. I've had a few people hear this, and eventually it starts to get depressing. I've been single for about a year now and would like to get back into a relationship, but apparently I'm entirely too sane (take that for what it's worth) This is a bit frustrating because most women I meet are below my standards (not physically, physical attraction hasn't been a problem for me, if i'm attracted to a woman romantically the physical attraction follows) or if they aren't below my standards they just seem to think that I'm not for real that I'm just playing them really well. I'd say it was enough to make me gay but that would give a certain AVENite entirely too much enjoyment ;)

P.S. i've said that to him lost of times (on the way to wal-mart tonight as an example >.> )

lols.. alcohol and me = bad >.< XDDD

"You're entirely too sane, that's why you aren't having sex and don't have a girlfriend"

These words came out of the the mouth of an AVENite tonight while we were sitting here discussion random shit about life. I've had a few people hear this, and eventually it starts to get depressing. I've been single for about a year now and would like to get back into a relationship, but apparently I'm entirely too sane (take that for what it's worth) This is a bit frustrating because most women I meet are below my standards (not physically, physical attraction hasn't been a problem for me, if i'm attracted to a woman romantically the physical attraction follows) or if they aren't below my standards they just seem to think that I'm not for real that I'm just playing them really well. I'd say it was enough to make me gay but that would give a certain AVENite entirely too much enjoyment ;)

What has sanity got to do with sex? Maybe there's a new definition for 'sane' that we don't know about. The word 'random' got a new definition without my knowing it, so did 'ironic' so maybe 'sane' means something else now.

As for everyone and their uncle Chuck trying to come up with WHY you don't have a girlfriend, I think that speaks for THEIR character, not yours.

heh, sorry I was a bit on the tipsy side when I wrote that post. So it was a bit of a pointless rant, it seems like sanity basically boils down to not being desperate and actually holding myself to standards. :P

On a side note... we're making :cake: !

hey, nii-sama, don't write it off as that! the point is true regardless of our inability to put it into sensible english.

ppl have always wondered why a good girl would only have eyes for an abusive guy and nice guys finish last and stuff like that...

and despite our wording it like that what we mean to say is you're the type of person who expects someone to be themself and to not feel that they have to drink this much or wear these shoes or whatever in order to go out on the town with you. you're looking for a serious relationship in a world that's afraid of that. you want a friend, a partner, someone cuddleable and conversational and individual and you're only going to be a part of their life if they will accept you as a decent person.

and you're not asking too much, but you're considerate enough to let them slip away. my advice is to just hold out, when someone wants out of that cycle of gaining and losing 'meaning' in a relationship and throws themself to destiny they may just strike up a convo or may realize what's behind your subtle effort.

Wolf X Omega

I'm insane and I get problems like that, i guess each case is a different case.

Archived