1. 1.

• Male
    • Female
    • Intersexed
    • Transsexual (M to F)
    • Transsexual (F to M)

This poll is closed to new votes

Dame du Lac
As long as we keep bumping this thread by posting, more people will see it and vote. :)

Which is how I came to notice it tonight and vote!

• 4 weeks later...
Nico-Nico Friendo

Yo!

WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?!?!?!

Is that all there is . . . 30? Compared to 84 females?

I think the men are just TOO SHY TO VOTE! :wink:

Male; "hypo-gendered" (in other words, I don't have an especially strong gender identity, but don't consider myself androgynous either).

I'm a man.

In AVEN Spanish the women are the most in number too. Maybe asexuality is more common in females for social pressures of something like that. I am not sure why.

Wow, 4 FtM's. 8) Cool.

Only 1 MtF. :? I am sure that there are more here.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what's kind of interesting is that this and the statistics for homosexuals would prove that, in general, men are more sexual than women. There is something like a 5% gay and 3% lesbian percentage in the world, whereas asexuals are supposedly 1% and it would appear that, of that 1%, less than 40% are male.

Just a thought, this is not meant to be insulting in any way. My gay friend was speculating that the reason there's more homosexual men than women is that women's sex drives tend to be lower.

I agree with CopyFox. For obvious reasons, most women are more discriminating in who they let inside them (not to be crude). For most males, sex is viewed much differently.

TMI Warning!

What's really interesting is I read this book that was going through the whole 'typical' female lifecycle, and when it got to the mature years and sexual awakening, the authoress stated that it was impossible for women to orgasm unless they completely trusted the man they were with. This, she said, was because women have way more doubts running through their minds at any one time due to the enlargement of some parts of the brain having to do with emotion. She said that the reason most men have trouble articulating their emotions is because this part of their brain is generally smaller, so while they can feel the same, it's harder for them to put it into words or actions. But yeah, with the doubts that women have, they would not be able to orgasm unless those doubts were dispelled, and that only happens if she's completely trusting. Men don't have this problem because of their lack of doubting thoughts. So while men are fantasizing about sex, women are attempting to think through all the doubts running through their minds about their thoughts and ideas.

I have to wonder if female prostitutes get off at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I vote other! (I know that's not actually one of the responces)

I identify as transgender (different from transsexual), in the FtM direction.

I hope I didn't just make this even more complicated :D

EDIT: I didn't actually vote cause I don't fit into any of those categories comfortably.

• 3 weeks later...

Just added a fourth vote for MtoFs. However, I think the women have clearly won. :wink:

All my love,

Kate

To but it quite bluntly... Boobs + Vagina = Female

And they have been mine since... ever... so I'm not a transexual...

• 1 month later...

Crap it..I voted what my biological sex was and I thought transgender was one of the choices so I voted the FtM one but I didn't read where it said "transsexual" crap..I'm biologically female and it took me until now to realize that 1. transgender isn't a biological sex and 2. that transsexualism is modifying your biological sex.. :blink: oops.. But I'm just a biological female but transgendered to male without an operation.

• 2 weeks later...
AlexTheSane

I'm actually non-binary gender-wise, but I have a weenie and that's not likely to change, so I voted male.

Archived