1. 1.

• Male
    • Female
    • Intersexed
    • Transsexual (M to F)
    • Transsexual (F to M)

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
I voted, but I really don't think that a poll like this is an accurate representation of how asexuality is distributed.

I couldn't find any hard results, but I think women are more commonly found on community forums than men. I also think that less men are willing to openly admit to having no interest in sex, because in this day and age, society says that they are less masculine than the guys who bang everything in sight.

Just my two opinionated cents...

Yip and we can thank the media for that still id like to think that more and more of us are coming out of the woodwork as the women try to make them "more sensitive" lol starting to see an amusing backlash with that though, alot of my female friends complaining that to many of the men they know are pussys lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ace of Swords

I be a girl. Most definitely.

• 2 weeks later...
Member33070

Feeeemale. :P

I would much prefer being completely genderless, but I'm afraid of what that would be like. -_- So I chug along with my girly parts.

• 1 month later...

Feeeemale. :P

I would much prefer being completely genderless, but I'm afraid of what that would be like. -_- So I chug along with my girly parts.

Exact same response here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Vampyremage

Another bio-female who's mentally androgynous. :D

Yup that would be me as well.

Male in body... and in mind I guess, but my mind still feels so much unlike that of a typical male

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Herr Joseph von Löthing

Very interesting results here, a large bias towards being FAAB. Wonder why...

CoffeeAndClovers

Though I have heard my chromosones (SP?) may say other wise, I am unsure how to find something like that out.

So, I'll say I am a girl.

Damnit >.<

Is one's mental state not distinct from one's physical appearance? I have never considered the concept of a mental gender, what an interesting idea! I guess that there exists male and female stereotypes that one sees in the popular media but I've always just assumed that they were societally enforced. Could someone clarify what is meant by mental gender? Is it different from gender roles?

• 1 month later...

Archived