Becoming An Asexual Entrepreneur - My Asexuality Life Story Interview On Dreams ARE Real Podcast - Love To Get Feedback Please!

Sandra B

As Asexuals, we have as much right to speak out about how we think and feel, as any other sexuality, including if we don't like, want, or need sex. 😍

We have the right to be taken seriously, and to live our lives the way we choose to, not how society dictates we should do 😍

We have the right to live our asexual dreams, just as much as any sexual person has the right to live theirs. 😍

That's why I'm thrilled to be featured on the Dreams ARE Real podcast, to be able to spread awareness of asexuality and how looking back into my childhood, I was always asexual but didn't realise it, can you relate? 😍

Don't miss this ACE episode by listening through either of the links below, now, and tell me what you think...
ITunes:

Spotify:

I really enjoyed this interview with Dan, who is not asexual himself, but has a child who recently came out as Trans (which he talks about in this interview with me) and so he supports LGBT+ people and actively gets involved in the community. He also is keen to get feedback on this podcast episode from our asexual community. So please let me know what you think.

There are some potential triggers in this episode, but Dan sets the scene for those at the beginning of the podcast, and it's my most vulnerable look back at my childhood growing up that I have ever spoken about, so it was difficult for me to do, but I wanted to spread awareness of asexuality to a different audience, and I hope it's well received. (I did shed a few tears.)
  • Like 3
  • 1 year later...
fantastic mx. foxglove

(Below is an official, green mod message)

Hello,

As part of our project to archive and index resources posted in World Watch, this thread is being archived and moved to the 2022 Archive forum.

To visit the Archive, see this link: https://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/108-world-watch-archive/

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to myself or another moderator via PM.

Best,

fantastic mx. foxglove

Arcade moderator and covering moderator for World Watch

Edited by fantastic mx. foxglove