Asexuality and men..mmm...really?

lux

Well,I think that it is strange meeting asexual men,I mean,men are more sexual than women,because of their phisical constitution,mentality,and biology,men,generally think more in sex than women,they masturbate more,and when they see atractive women,they think.....in bed..well,I find strange that there are asexual men,I suposse that they usually are more asexual women than men,because in general,it can be exceptions,but I say, in general women are less sexual than men,when a woman meet a men she generally seeks love,and a man generally seeks sex,so,it is difficult to me to know that can exists asexual men,when men are so sexual,and more young asexual men,when sexual hormons are very strong,yes,I hardly can believe it!!!!. :roll:

As a man, I have to say that these are stereotypical views of men. This is a whole different society from what it was millions of years ago, when we as a race emerged. Now there are sperm banks, in vitro fertilization (Immaculate conception ;)), single parents...totally different views on the subject that change how we react to it all socially over the generations. Personally, my hormones don't stop me from having rational thought. We've been around a while now, so, maybe it's all part of the natural course...........evolution...........????????????????

We are learning more and more, storing more knowledge than we ever have before, and not necessarily for the better. It's changing who and what we are as a species...as living beings...our evolution. I actually think the "natural course" for human beings will be its downfall, but that's just how it is.

As Lewis Black said, "We are all like little snowflakes." So, you can't place anybody in a category because of what sex they are. Sexual or non-sexual...our brains all spark completely different than anyone else on this Earth.

I agree with Burr Keef. We are all individuals. If we think we have to live by society's restrictions, then we just limit ourselves and put ourselves into little boxes.

naelNY - I dont think you will ever need to fear losing it over extinction that is for sure, the world is over populated. Hey, thats it, we are doing a good deed in being asexual and not procreating, saving the planet.

so true. for every asexual, and its null progeny, just think of all the pollution avoided!

What is it with people who think they "have to" and "need to" keep constantly re-populating the human race??? After the Plague Europe needed to be re-populated, and after WWII, Europe needed to be re-populated again, and so did the U.S., but not as badly as Europe... but nowadays, we have just plain too many people! We need to have fewer babies! People should voluntarily have no kids, or limit themselves to fewer kids -- for the good of this planet.

Wow, this thread is huge.

...and it continues to get "Huger" still. :)

Archived