The AWOL thread

Amcan

We wondered where you went.

Alliteration ftw.

silentdreamer

I'll be off visiting Tioga, PA come monday (23rd) and wont be back until saturday. There will be interweb connection, but I doubt I'll be using it so I wont be posting. Not that I think anyone will really notice :lol:

ThePieMaker

I'm going on vacation until the 5th. I might be on a little, but not a whole lot. Just warning everyone so they don't think I've died.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. I'm not gonna be on here nearly as often for who knows how long... hopefully no longer than a week.

If you need to contact me I'll still be replying to PMs.

Guest EGDingaSofa
Okay. I'm not gonna be on here nearly as often for who knows how long... hopefully no longer than a week.

oh, I hope you are doing something fun, Dong.

oh, I hope you are doing something fun, Dong.

BAHAHAHA! I wish.

Okay. I should reword it... it seems I will be on nearly as often, just not for nearly as long. XD PMs are still a good way to contact me.

• 1 month later...

I'm taking a hiatus from AVEN for at least a month. My ferret is sick and I'm waiting to take her to the vet and I'm praying it's not too late to save her. With her being sick, I'm so hurt right now I can barely function. Along with that, I've been feeling depressed all around and feeling pity for myself. And if I leave, I'll at least give the admins a break from my constant username changing. When I come back, I might request to get my name changed back to Vega again but that won't be for a little while. I'll miss AVEN dearly but I must leave.

Vega (currently Shinnok)

I'm taking a hiatus from AVEN for at least a month. My ferret is sick and I'm waiting to take her to the vet and I'm praying it's not too late to save her. With her being sick, I'm so hurt right now I can barely function. Along with that, I've been feeling depressed all around and feeling pity for myself. And if I leave, I'll at least give the admins a break from my constant username changing. When I come back, I might request to get my name changed back to Vega again but that won't be for a little while. I'll miss AVEN dearly but I must leave.

Vega (currently Shinnok)

I hope everything turns out all right. :cake:

purissimus

Vega (currently Shinnok)

Take care PRad. Hope you feel better soon.

Ehh nevermind...I couldn't stay away from AVEN for a month. It's the only place I can come to to talk with people. I got a hold of myself and my parents said we're taking my ferret to the vet soon. Also, she's not as bad off as I thought but she still needs a vet soon. I'm better than I was and I don't know if I should request a username change..I don't want to upset the admins. I feel pretty pathetic for coming back so soon..

Vega (Shinnok)

• 1 month later...
purissimus

taking off for the summer to catch up on some much needed reading, so bye.

• 4 weeks later...

Leaving for my venture to trans camp today. Will be back in a week or so? Not really sure.

-Grace

Hmm, it was a month, then two ... and now it shall soon be six months since I last posted. Feels like only yesterday, really, but at the same time it could have been a lifetime ago.

I guess I'm back, or at least I'll be hanging around again; I never was a particularly active member. I'll maybe try to post more, though - I've kinda got a lot on my mind right now, and distraction from that might be nice ...

Hopefully someone might remember me, but if not, well, I'm not that surprised, really. Anyway... yeah, hi again everyone.

I think we need a 'welcome back' thread; it's never quite felt right to use this one for that, and creating a thread in the welcome forum when I'm not new felt far too self-important to actually do...

Guest Fosco

Actually that's not a bad idea.

I can create a pinned topic in the 'Welcome Lounge' for exactly that purpose.

If others think that's good?

Welcome back though. I remember. Nad I know others will too.

Nalle Neversure
Hmm, it was a month, then two ... and now it shall soon be six months since I last posted. Feels like only yesterday, really, but at the same time it could have been a lifetime ago.

I guess I'm back, or at least I'll be hanging around again; I never was a particularly active member. I'll maybe try to post more, though - I've kinda got a lot on my mind right now, and distraction from that might be nice ...

Hopefully someone might remember me, but if not, well, I'm not that surprised, really. Anyway... yeah, hi again everyone.

I think we need a 'welcome back' thread; it's never quite felt right to use this one for that, and creating a thread in the welcome forum when I'm not new felt far too self-important to actually do...

Welcome back. :cake: :D

I'll be gone from AVEN for about a month as of TODAY.

Once again, my plans to take over this planet and enslave the pathetic human race demand my immediate attention. And you know how hard it is to pick up wireless inside nuclear bombshelters. Have a nice month everyone. I'll be seeing you.

FallenAngel

I'll probably be on AVEN a lot less, over the next few weeks especially on the weekdays.

Lots of test prep and I have a job now too. Gotta balance the two :)

I doubt that I'll stop going on AVEN though. Probably just won't do the normal 20+ posts a day kinda thing haha

Bye Sammie! And good luck, FallenAngel. What test are you studying for? I know some of my friends are hesitantly counting down the days until LSATs....

FallenAngel
Bye Sammie! And good luck, FallenAngel. What test are you studying for? I know some of my friends are hesitantly counting down the days until LSATs....

Thanks. I need to take the SATs soon.

AFlyingPiglet

I'm surrounded by boxes - removal van is coming in just over 2 hours. I probably won't be back on line (and therefore back on AVEN) until Saturday at the very earliest.

Bye for now and see you again soon.

AFlyingPiglet

Piglet has just flown back into the building. Am still surrounded by boxes, but am unpacking at my leisure. Nice to be in a new home and nice to be back on AVEN

Its been great people but its time for me to go for now.

I have learned never to overstay your welcome and that's what I'm going to do.

Who knows when and if I will return but bye for now.

Archived