The AWOL thread

Amcan

I will be back now and then but my secret mission still demands that I keep a low profile. I miss AVEN but good things have to be sacrificed now and then if one wants to succeed on the path to worlddomination. Don't bother sending the squirrels, they're on my paycheck. And anyway, my doomsday device starts beeping whenever I'm using the internet, so I'd better keep that under control. I'll log on as often as I can.

Hey sammie, nice to see you again :cake:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well. This is rather belated. I should have done this when I first disappeared a few months ago, but sadly I wasn't exactly thinking about the Internet at that time. :( Anyway, I'll use this thread to say that I'm back, and also that I'm not really back. Due to some ongoing medical issues, y'all still won't see too much of me. I'll be on every couple of weeks or so, if I'm lucky. Sorry to everyone, most especially waterbear and justme, that I just went "poof" right in the middle of our conversations. :( I'll make it up to you -- with cake or something! And sorry to those who sent me PMs that went unanswered -- I'll be getting to you as soon as I can. :(

I shall be departing for places not all that unknown today. ;)

I'm going interstate to spend Xmas with my parents and siblings, I'll be gone for about 20 days, and my net access will be sporadic.

Well. This is rather belated. I should have done this when I first disappeared a few months ago, but sadly I wasn't exactly thinking about the Internet at that time. :( Anyway, I'll use this thread to say that I'm back, and also that I'm not really back. Due to some ongoing medical issues, y'all still won't see too much of me. I'll be on every couple of weeks or so, if I'm lucky. Sorry to everyone, most especially waterbear and justme, that I just went "poof" right in the middle of our conversations. :( I'll make it up to you -- with cake or something! And sorry to those who sent me PMs that went unanswered -- I'll be getting to you as soon as I can. :(

Welcome back and good luck.

I'll be away for Christmas between 21 and 29 December. I probably won't be accessing AVEN from my parents' computer!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
KayleeSaeihr

*quietly slips in through the window*

Cupati's status: Out of the city, back with parents. Occasional internet access at library, when it's open, but only 2 hours a day. Parents getting broadband eventually. Most internet time required dealing with moving out of old house. I'll be back with you properly when I can, but certainly not at the times I used to.

Cupati's status: Out of the city, back with parents. Occasional internet access at library, when it's open, but only 2 hours a day. Parents getting broadband eventually. Most internet time required dealing with moving out of old house. I'll be back with you properly when I can, but certainly not at the times I used to.

I was wondering why I didn't see you around here much.

I hope your parents get internet, cupati. ^_^

Did you write that via telegram? O_o

Badger your parents for broadband; create a .com business.

Believe me, I'm working on building an internet buisness. But I need to work on building internets before I can sell them. I'm not used to email and messageboards: I'm used to text messaging at the moment, and that's how I text.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aven, I love you, but!

I am going to be staying away for a while. I'll be here now and then perhaps, but I have to catch up on everything else! And frankly you're a wonderful distraction.

So if it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth, I probably haven't. Just so no one thinks I'm dead. You can still message me of course. But I'll be away from the threads themselves til further notice!

<3

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Aven, I love you, but ... !

I am going to be staying away for a while.

:D ... SNAP!

Ah, yes, ... it's the bludgeoning banner thingie. :P

Well, ... probably as much, ... the thought processes behind the bludgeoning banner thingie ...

And how they deleteriously affect my enjoyment of AVEN. :P

169660243_ecaf8fae90.jpg

If I can't see it, it isn't happening!

Thanks Tan. :D

This doesn't usually work for me ... but perhaps if I tried harder ... :P

I'll check back in after a few weeks to see whether this madness has ameliorated.

Thanks to those who have PM'd me ...

I note that the "Your control panel" is currently "Virus" free,

and shall continue to respond to Messages. :)

I love you all, (well, ... most of you ... :P )

I'll miss you all, ...

(And, ... I'm trying to remember the speech Bilbo Baggins gave @ his eleventy first birthday ... :D )

take care.

Edit: - Damn ... nobody posted the "Baggins Speech" ? :blink:

Is AVEN a LOTR free zone ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
back for a bit

Well, ...

Best of luck Goonie, ...

and awl that, ...

But, ...

Most of us are Asexual, so ...

yeah ... ?