Asexual Comedy Show touring at the Brighton & Edinburgh Fringe Festivals 2022

TheAceOfShards

TheAceOfShards

Hi everyone! Eliott here!

After a long period of inactivity due to the pandemic (bar some online performances) i'm pleased to announce that i'm resuming my tour of my asexual comedy show "Eliott Simpson: (a)sexy and I know it" across the UK this year.

I've just finished a successful performance of the show at the 2022 Glasgow International Comedy Festival, and my next stop is taking it to Brighton for the 2022 Brighton Fringe, for 3 dates! 

I'll then be performing the show everyday at this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival! That'll be 25 performances in a row across 25 days! 

I'm so grateful for all the support i've gotten for the show over the past few years, from previews in Norwich and York, to sell-out showings in London and Glasgow and even the online version of the show I did in 2020 and 2021. Everyone in the asexual community who has come to see it has been invaluable with their feedback, and you all have helped me to shape and tweak the show to be the best it can be in discussing and educating on all aspects of asexuality in a funny and accessible way!

Once again, i'd be so honoured if anyone wants to come see it at either Brighton or Edinburgh this year! After this year, I think i'll finally put this show to rest and start making a new one, so this year may very well be your last chance to see it!

. Brighton Dates: May 6th (19:00-20:00), May 7th & 8th (17:45-18:45) - The Walrus (Raised Room), 10 Ship St, BN1 1AD
https://www.brightonfringe.org/whats-on/eliott-simpson-asexy-and-i-know-it-160849/

. Edinburgh Dates: 4th-28th August (17:50) - The City Cafe (Hollywood Room)
https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/eliott-simpson-a-sexy-and-i-know-it

The Brighton shows are Pay What You Want, and the Edinburgh Shows are completely Free! 

Thank you all again so much for supporting me and my show! I've recently made a sketch about asexuality for BBC Scotland that was shown on their social media: https://www.facebook.com/BBCScotland/videos/2079957258844384

And I also recently appeared on the BBC Scotland Documentary film "#CancelKarenDunbar" where I talked about my safe-space comedy night 'The Diversity Quota'! Thanks to all your support, i've slowly been able to cast my influence farther into spreading awareness of asexuality! Hopefully see you all there at the shows!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...
AroaceScriptette

ooooh I may have to see you at Brighton fringe if I can :)

• 2 weeks later...
RecoveringAcademic

Ah, shame to have missed your Brighton gigs @TheAceOfShards. Not sure I’ll be able to make it to Edinburgh this year (but here’s hoping!)

Any upcoming gigs in London we could come see you at? 

• 1 year later...