Purple_Monkey

Do you dream about sex?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Yes, frequently
    • Yes, occasionally
    • No, never

This poll is closed to new votes

Only once...and it wasn't even a sex dream per se. Nothing explicit at all.

I don't dream very often anyway, probably because I don't sleep enough, but when I do it's usually about me having some sort of superpower :lol:

Inevitably they seem to leave me whenever I'm in the heat of battle. Running away from zombies on foot when your webbing runs out is NOT fun!

Angelica Soprano

I have a few times, but usually I then step backwards and fall off a cliff? Weird eh? :unsure:

NexusXavier

Only once, but it was less about sex than an entirely featureless (just basic body shape) and unclothed mannequin of the beautiful Joleen. Her eyes wear wrapped in bloody bandages and he mouth had a large rose growing from it. I had discovered this odd sight when I fell though the roof and into a door less and windowless room.

This dream has disturbed my thoughts ever since its occurrence about a month ago.

Seien Hananosei

Never sex involving me. However, in our society sex and deep emotional feelings are so intertwined that sometimes in a dream two people other than me will have sex (like two of my favorite characters from a book or a show), but it's more of an emotional thing rather than a sex thing.

• 2 months later...
Usually once a month. And I hate them. Also tend to be about masturnbation rather than sex with another...

Same here. But I don't consider them unpleasant.

i did have a few dreams about sex when i was in the beginning of my puberty... but i haven't had any for years anymore. so i voted no

I have this gut feeling that I'm going to be having another sex dream pretty soon....oh NOEZPLZ *tries my hardest to not look like I secretly enjoy them* I'm so sick..and lame..:( *shame attack*

Several months back, I dreamed that I was having sex with a male friend. The dream was exactly the same on the two consecutive nights I had it. It made me feel incredibly gross both times, though I don't know if it's just because it involved myself and a friend. I've never previously or since had a dream involving anything even vaguely sexual.

ZombieSlayer54

I have wet dreams quite often, yes.

Considering my age (15) and my utter lack of any sexual stimulation, I find it quite normal.

Hell, if I was not having wet dreams, then I would think there is something wrong with me. And I mean physically.

I don't know if it can be considered a sexual dream, but last night I dreamed I was raped. It wasn't all too violent, so it wasn't like a nightmare, more like just another confusing dream with a lot of action and drama... The guy was disgusting though. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I do, from time to time, but it's always a nightmare since I have a horrible case of nightmare disorder. it's never anything good. heck, I bet those horrible things reinforce my asexuality further since I want nothing to do with them :|

• 2 weeks later...
Hurricane Camille

On occasion. Oddly, it is often with one of my male characters (I am a writer) and I am the female character, or with some celebrity like Will Smith or someone. The dreams are odd, because I often do not actually do the act. Usually there is something going on that keeps me from doing it, and I wake up right at the last moment. Odd, but rare dreams.

qecantilles

Every time I am about to have sex in a dream, I wake up. So, a lot like real life actually.

• 5 weeks later...
Shadow girl

At times I see it happening and I get mad and tell them to take it somewhere else.

Aimeendfire

I voted no. the only drams I have that are somewaht sexual are with kissing...and those are disturbing and gross.

potentialsurvivor

I'm semi surprised about the 'no never' responses, considering how many random, all encompassing dreams I've had... to me it's like asking 'have you ever dreamt about driving a firetruck with water skis for tires' to which I will no doubt someday answer 'yes'.

I have indeed dreamed about sex, though like the firetruck on waterskis dream that I hope to have soon, they're always very random, very abstract and very rare indeed... and I'm shocked to say that I occasionally enjoy them, especially when they're weird.

The last dream I had of the sort was many months ago... and I've almost completely forgotten about the sex component, remembering mostly that every room that I entered gave everything a different hue... when it came time for the sexy part, everything was dark red and black... very difficult to explain beyond that.

Last night I had a massively traumatising dream about my PARENTS having sex. I almost forgot about it, until a memory was triggered from an impotence ad on TV. :unsure:

I think I've only had a sexual dream once or twice and that was many years ago. Also, on the same subject matter, I've only had one wet dream ever, and over the years I haven't masturbated a lot or anything. Maybe I'm just weird, oh well, I like it that way!

I had that bondage dream a couple weeks back but it wasn't me who was in the bondage situation. Sadly, (lol) I was the one witnessing the other in bondage (take a complete wild guess who it was) and I was feet away unseen so it wasn't really a "sex" dream, more like a teasing dream lolol

i dont, just i dont, i dream about a friend, close one, a persone i could live for, just,

not about sex

The only thing remotely sexual was was me trying to get some alone time to masturbate - and that's pretty asexual, anyway.

Seien Hananosei

I do on occasion, but it's not really sex per se. It's more like implied sex. Kissing and stuff is included, but no actual sex or anything.

Archived