• Yes, and am asexual.
    • Yes, and am otherwise sexual.
    • Yes, and am questioning.
    • No, and am asexual.
    • No, and am sexual.
    • No, and am questioning.
    • Not sure/just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm asexual and have been into the BDSM lifestyle and profession since I was 18. It's fun, it's often work, but it's not a prelude to *unf* for me.

It's fun, it's often work, but it's not a prelude to *unf* for me.

Same here with my fetish, except the work part.

I'm an asexual with Aspergers. And yes I have what most would consider a fetish. I'm a furry but it's more of a hobby for me and there's very little sexual arousal in it. So I guess yes i have a fetish to a point.

• 2 weeks later...
It's fun, it's often work, but it's not a prelude to *unf* for me.

Same here with my fetish, except the work part.

Ditto. Of course I hesitate to use the word fetish, I'm not sure I would consider my love of pain a fetish, just something I intensely enjoy that can occasionally illicit a sexual response in my body. Fetishes are a sexual thing and I don't consider what I do to be sexual on my part. But for the sake of what I think the poll is aiming for I said yes.

I'm not exactly sure how to answer the question, I guess. It's complicated.

I'm a female full-blown repulsed asexual (I'd probably consider myself pan-romantic, but I don't really have a lot of life experience in that area, so it's hard to say). No Asperger's or anything. No sex drive whatsoever.

I definitely don't get aroused by anything sexual. There are a few relatively normal (romantic, but not inherently sexual) and a few unusual (not romantic or sexual) things that create a very weak kind of arousal (at least, I assume that's what it. It's like a dull sort of stirring in that general region). It's vaguely pleasant (although not particularly exciting), but it definitely doesn't go anywhere ever. I'm not sure I would refer to it as a fetish.

The "normal" kind is generally read and the "unusual" kind is generally watched. The "normal" kind used to be stronger, but not so much anymore.

Chocolatelover18

I've always thought jeans are hot, I don't know if that's a fetish though. Off the person, they're just clothing. Maybe a thing for jeans but some of the stuff listed on this thread as fetish seems kind of frightening. No offense to anyone.

This is my first time posting to this forum so excuse me for my lack of brevity.

I'm what you would call an asexual masochist. I'm not interested in any sort of sexual contact but become aroused at the thought of being tied up. I have told a few people that I'm not really attracted to other persons, just this fetish, but they always seem skeptical. Especially since the first time I got an erection thinking about getting tied up was when I was about four years old (I have a really good long-term memory). I think it has to do with the fact that I had an older brother who liked to tie me up. I don't remember how many times it actually happened, but people assure me that he liked to constantly "torment" me at that age. But it was never sexual, I think my body just released stress hormones when I was tied up, and that led to the erection, and eventually the activity in and of itself became associated with the sexual response.

So I spent the rest of my childhood fantasizing about ways I could be tied up or trapped so that it could produce the obvious bodily reaction. But I was too scared to ask anybody to do it, lest they find out. One time I was in my cousin's basement, and they had some chain laying on a workout bench, and I couldn't resist, so I proceeded to wrap it around myself and the bench. When my cousin remarked, "Oh, so you want to play Houdini," I was so embarrassed that I screamed, "No, I am just trying to get this chain off me!" I remember hearing a friend describe what I was experiencing and saying it was called a "boner", and then remarking, "You know, it happens sometimes when you're sleeping." I didn't tell him about the other times it had happened to me, because I assumed (almost correctly) that my experience was unique in the world.

I don't mind having the fetish but it is sad that I can't relate to people normally. I don't want to talk girls because I am afraid they will think I am trying to "come on" to them and afraid that they will try to "come on" to me and I won't know how to react. (For guys it is the same, I am afraid they will think I am "gay" if I act too interested in being their friend, because I don't know all the differences between a friendship and "romantic" relationship since I have never experienced the latter.) I don't care about sex, I just want to have somebody to talk to, and it would be nice to have a family to come home to some day, like everybody else, and not just a lonely apartment.

Um. I have a fetish, and it's really the only thing that "turns me on," otherwise I have no sex drive, but it's complete fantasy (as in, never, ever happening in real life) and it's my little secret. :blush:

• 1 year later...
vrazda verlaine

Probably / sort of / said yes, and I'm asexual. It doesn't give me a sexual response, but it's probably very close to being a fetish.

Oh no, just fluffy........I cannot explain it, but with some fetishes, if people talk about them around me, i just get the creeps. !! Nothing against them, I just get shivers down my spine... :) I guess it is out of my comfort zone :)

Guest FrozenCherry

Oh no, just fluffy........I cannot explain it, but with some fetishes, if people talk about them around me, i just get the creeps. !! Nothing against them, I just get shivers down my spine... :) I guess it is out of my comfort zone :)

Yeah, smoothing long hair can be very creepy :ph34r: It is just something too powerfull at the long hair, I cannot controll myself...

I'm not sure. I think I have at least on non-sexual fetish, though... and I know it's non-sexual, 'cause the feeling (some sort of thrill & excitement that also feels physically) is extremely different to masturbating. In fact it feels like an opposite energy to arousal from masturbation - I could never masturbate while having these non-sexual fantasies, 'cause what comes to masturbating they totally turn me off.

Ace of Swords

I voted no and I'm a pan-romantic asexual. I used to have fetishes, but now nothing really gives me that sort of thrill. Well, except for cuddling. I really like that. And hugs.

• 3 months later...

Homo-romantic asexual with a fetish.

I've been away from the site for a while, as I've been attempting to pursue relationships with gay-sexuals with my same fetish, but in the end, the other's strong interest in sexual acts became a nonstarter for me, so it's been a little futile on my part.

That said, I do masturbate now and then, generally fantasizing about very masculine men (either with sculpted muscle or with large, round, overfed bellies; and/or guys burping). Really though, I just want a homo-romantic relationship with an attractive, masculine guy; someone to come home to, cuddle with on the couch, and share our lives.

Any takers? :P

Homo-romantic asexual with a fetish.

I've been away from the site for a while, as I've been attempting to pursue relationships with gay-sexuals with my same fetish, but in the end, the other's strong interest in sexual acts became a nonstarter for me, so it's been a little futile on my part.

That said, I do masturbate now and then, generally fantasizing about very masculine men (either with sculpted muscle or with large, round, overfed bellies; and/or guys burping). Really though, I just want a homo-romantic relationship with an attractive, masculine guy; someone to come home to, cuddle with on the couch, and share our lives.

Any takers? :P

Welcome back to AVEN, CG! :cake: :cake: (<- the cake tradition started in 2004) The site has grown considerably since 2003, so who knows? We have quite a few gay-A members and you might find your perfect soulmate.

VirginalLikeSnowWhite

Asexual - I have no desire to have sex or have a partner - and I have no fetishes.

• 2 months later...

fetish on well build legs and well shaped butts, and asexual

I like to observe human body I guess, and I admire the harmony some legs have with their muscles.

ohh and p!nk's low abs :D

11812009---pink.jpg:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 1 month later...
Vampyremage

I wasn't really sure how to vote so I put not sure. I certainly don't have any sexual fetishes but I do have a thing for blood and bloodplay. It doesn't turn me on sexually but I guess you could say it gives me a kind of a thrill. I sometimes do fantasize about cutting and play piercing and have even participated in both. But for me, a little blood play isn't foreplay to lead into any other activities, its a worth while endeavor in its own right and highly enjoyable both in reality and fantasy.

I wasn't really sure how to vote so I put not sure. I certainly don't have any sexual fetishes but I do have a thing for blood and bloodplay. It doesn't turn me on sexually but I guess you could say it gives me a kind of a thrill. I sometimes do fantasize about cutting and play piercing and have even participated in both. But for me, a little blood play isn't foreplay to lead into any other activities, its a worth while endeavor in its own right and highly enjoyable both in reality and fantasy.

Baaaah.. See. I wish blood didn't make me want to throw up/passout/throwupandthenpassoutintoit. Because I am very interested in this. I attempted to cut myself a few weeks ago (something my boyfriend and friends freaked about because.. well.. they thought I was doing it because I was depressed and/or suicidey) I was just curious to see if I could do it. I don't even have a scar from the incident because I am a big wuss. But I love getting piercings so I would assume play piercing wouldn't be entirely unenjoyable for me. I don't know.. I feel the same way about my fetishes. I like them but I don't want to get all sexy because of them.

I have a furry fetish. I like to go to sites such as Rule 34 and look at yiff. Yiff is anthromorphic animals that engage in sexual behavior. I think I get more turned on by furries than real people.

• 6 months later...

I'm asexy and into self bondage :redface: It gives me a euphoric feeling, and uh I do get a gential response.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is a very old thread, it's being locked as part of a plan to clean up Census and keep the information in threads up-to-date. If you're interested in reading or taking part in the discussion, here it is.

Please, feel encouraged to create a new Census thread for this topic, and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have!

-GLaDOS (aka Larien), Census mod

Archived