1. 1.

• yes, when i was an infant
    • yes, when i was a small child
    • yes, when i was a teenager
    • yes, when i was an adult
    • nope, never

This poll is closed to new votes

jewel_box554

My parents aren't divorced, but my mother has maintained that she wants to divorce my dad once my sister and I are living on our own. :shock: Growing up knowing that has been scary though.

helana12_03

yes, when i was a small child(eight)

my parents divorced and married each other twice. they divorced the first time when i was one, the second time when i was fifteen or sixteen.

Both my parents HAVE been divorced, to their previous partners, but never in my lifetime.

my parents got divorced when i was like 6months old.

oh yeah, noise, i love the faint. one of my all time favorite bands

• 3 weeks later...
Wolf X Omega

My parents got divorced... i don't even remember when, i was very little, but when i lived in my aunts house my dad lived with us for a few years, but then things got weird and we moved and so on

My parents aren't divorced, but my mother has maintained that she wants to divorce my dad once my sister and I are living on our own. :shock: Growing up knowing that has been scary though.

Mine are pretty much the same, except I don't care if they split up.

Mine divorced when I was ten years old. I'm the oldest, so we (all three of the siblings) were all pretty young.

Charlieee

Mine never divorced, but my dad died when I was six

Mine are still together. :3

Yay! :)

Mine divorced nearly 40 years ago.

• 1 month later...

Mine technically are separated (still married for financial reasons) but they are not getting back together, so you could say divorced. It happened when I was 16.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine are still together. :3

Mine too, and they get along really well.

Oh, and i like your advatar/username by the way :D

My mom and dad divorced when I was 6. Although my mom would never marry. My dad went through two more divorce. Currently, this is his fourth marriage.

My parents separated when I was 11, finally divorced when I was 16 or so, I can't really remember exactly. I count it as 11 because they lived separately and basically acted like they were divorced.

JokeyFairbobbin

Parents divorced when I was about 10, though my dad lived out of town most of the week before anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are still together and have just celebrated their 22nd wedding anniversary~!! =D

I didn't vote because my dad died when I was 8. Somehow it makes the poll hard to answer :?

Shadow girl

Mine were never married in the first place.

My bio-dad was never married to my mother, and left when she was pregnant. My step dad (married when i was six) adopted me at 8 and got divorced when I was 20.

• 4 weeks later...

my parent were and still are soOOO much happier divorced, and when i got tired of putting up with one i just stayed with the other one HA! :wink:

Mine aren't divorced yet, but only because my dad is stuffing around and has to be taken to family court to try to get a divorce settlement. Assholic bastard is going for WAY more than he's entitled to (when he actually does something, that is).

They SHOULD have been divorced over 2 years ago. Hence the family court.

Mine stayed together until death did them part.

-GB

Archived