• 5'2"
    • 5'1"
    • 5'0"
    • 4'11
    • 4'10
    • Below 4'10"

This poll is closed to new votes

CrazyCatLover

Female, 5'6" I'm 19 and still growing, slowly (my mom stopped growing at 24). I'm the shortest person in my family, though (and the only asexual, but I don't know if that really means much).

female, 5'1"

most of my family is relatively short...but no medical conditions make us that way

i'm 5'8'' (about 5'8 and a half, but i go with what i put on my ID) which is a bit below average for a male, but as far as a lot of developmental things go, i started shaving when i was maybe, 10, so i think at least SOME hormones worked. which leads me to think asexuality isn't hormones all the time, or even most of the time, but likely something a lot more complicated.

aside from male, age 27, weight - 180 lbs (though most people guess i'm about 150 from how i look-my waist is a 32 inch so i'm not fat, and i'm not sure how i weight this much myself- people in my family tend to be heavier than we look for some reason) - for health problems, just psychiatric ones and very poor eyesight. education? way too much of it. as for meds making me asexual, i never had sexual feelings to begin with.

I'm male and don't reach 5'7''. It is supposed I'm still growing but I have the same height for a lot of time. No medical conditions.

I'm a female, and somewhere around 5'7" at last measuring--it's been a while since I've checked to see if I've grown any since then, but I doubt it. I've been this height for a fair few years now. As a kid, I was taller than just about everyone else I knew, and I've basically not grown that much since then. They've all caught up with me now. :lol:

I don't have any medical conditions, as far as I know.

Most of the women in my family are around my height, out of the ones I've met--a few of the closer family members as slightly shorter than me, and one are two are taller, but not enough to consider it a huge difference.

Female, 5'9"

And, since it was mentioned in the original post, menarche at age 12 which I believe is fairly average. Also no significant health problems growing up.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 5'5" and female.

When I was young, I was always at least a head shorter than everyone else. As I grew older I started to catch up. No medical conditions, to my knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

I am physiologically female, menarche at 11, second shortest amongst my 6 siblings at 5'6& one half inches, and the only asexual person amongst us...cant apparently vote here, but my -slightly higher-than-average- for my- country should be noted in this kind of poll.

I'm 21 years old, 6'2'' and a bit, and a guy. I have no confusion there; male bits an' pieces and annoyingly having to shave in the morning confirm that I'm a man. I just don't care for sex much.

Guest edward gorey's daughter

I'd say just shy of 5'8''.

I really hoped I'd be 6'.

Anyways everyone else in family is 6' or over, except my mum who is 5'10".

The only family member who was shorter than me was the cat.

VicariousScot

20 year old male, 6' 1, no medical conditions

Male, 5'9" - apparently that's average for a British male, but I usually think of myself as short (probably because both of my younger brothers are taller than me...)

18 yr old female, 5'5"... no medical conditions..

i feel kinda short although I'm the tallest woman in the family. The men in my family are all 5'10 and above.. lol

geronimohorse

Female, 5'6'' - last time I checked (which was 3 years ago)

Archived