• 5'3"
    • 5'2"
    • 5'1"
    • 5'0"
    • 4'11
    • 4'10
    • Below 4'10"

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm 5 foot exactly. Female, with cerebral palsy. My Mom is 5'9. idk how tall my Dad is, but taller than me.... and my older brother is 6'3.

I don't mind being short sometimes, but when my head is being used as an armrest....that's when I go ragekitteh.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I'm 5 foot exactly. Female, with cerebral palsy. My Mom is 5'9. idk how tall my Dad is, but taller than me.... and my older brother is 6'3.

I don't mind being short sometimes, but when my head is being used as an armrest....that's when I go ragekitteh.

I know we don't stand on their feet and demand to be walked around like kids do sometimes to taller people. That's the same thing in my books. And obviously it seems more appealing than using someone as a headrest. lol

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Looks like we've got a nice normal distribution curve here, although a few more options above 6 feet would have been helpful :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like we've got a nice normal distribution curve here, although a few more options above 6 feet would have been helpful :P

Just because you are 7'6" ... and besides, I thought the poll was about short Aces, not lanky peeps like you ... :ph34r::rolleyes: :lol:

Hospital Dreams

5'3.

First time I've ever heard there was any connection between aces and short people. Looks dubious based on the poll, haha.

5'11"

I would have liked to have been 2-3 inches taller. On the other hand, I was very very short growing up, so I'm glad to have caught up a little.

abandoned account

Female, 4' 11" Yes, I'm an adult (19 going on 20) and no, I have no medical conditions that I know of. Interestingly, I'm the exact same height as my mom, whom I'm pretty sure is sexual. (Obviously I didn't ask :blink: )

• 1 month later...

I'm female 5'11". In the entire family I have (that I've met) I'm the tallest except for a grandfather on one side and an uncle on the other. My mom is a tad shorter than me and my dad is my height.

Since this is a very old thread, it's being locked as part of a plan to clean up Census and keep the information in threads up-to-date. If you're interested in reading or taking part in the discussion, here it is.

Please, feel encouraged to create a new Census thread for this topic, and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have!

-GLaDOS (aka Larien), Census mod

Archived