True or False

True. My first plant was a walnut tree for a project my freshman year of high school. Later I had a beautiful nectarine tree in my childhood home but we sold that house :( . I miss it. I also had a couple of gorgeous fly traps I kept alive for a long time, before they were left in my sisters care and were killed. >.>

Tpbm likes to travel 

True. Since I can't as much as I would like to  (time, finances ...) I often explore other parts of my city I haven't seen yet, pretending to be a tourist. 

Tpbm does something artistic in their spare time 

True. I was an art major in college so i've always done drawing, and i also love roleplaying and fanfic writing. Even though my love of art specifically isn't the same it once was i'm still trying to get back to that place. Zen drawing's been a thing that helped me start to get back to that, and also to relax and focus so this year i've been trying to do one a week for the most part, combining a song or character quote with a design. Even if it doesn't fully make me feel better i'd like to think something about the imagine or even in a description i'd include with it resonates with someone.

Spoiler

Just a couple i did this year. I try to post one once a week to my instagram and then include everything together in a tumblr post.

tumblr_pcg91qNuTx1s6th9fo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcg6932G661s6th9fo6_1280.jpg

The person below me easily daydreams.

• Like 2

False. Chocolate, coffee, mocha, peach, and nutty flavors {like almonds or Nutella} are my favorite flavors. Vanilla isn’t bad, but I prefer vanilla with something. Like vanilla / raspberry for cakes, or vanilla / hazelnut for drinks.

Spoiler

Sidebar. Mocha and chocolate are not the same. I had a debate about this with a coworker back in my days at Dunkin. She insisted that Mocha and chocolate are synonyms,  while actually mocha is a combination of chocolate and coffee. /foodie rant over. *steps off soapbox*

Tpbm is anxious about something 

False. 😅 Mysophobe over here. I’m too pro-vaccine, and afraid of diseases and germs to ever be happy in a pre-shower time period. 🤔 Though, I suppose if I lived back then I wouldn’t know enough about germs to fear them. OTOH, I love my WiFi, and my access to modern luxuries. Even things like having a companion animal make me love this time period. {Back then weren’t animals strictly for work?}

Tpbm likes boba

I didn't even know what boba was and had to look it up. Maybe this would change if I had some, but currently that statement is false. The only tea I drink - and this is still a rare occurrence - is sweet, ice tea.

TPBM likes Tim Burton movies.

Tasha the demi squirrel

True nightmare before Christmas being my favourite of the ones I've seen

The person below me  avoids big busy places unless they have good reason to go there

True. I live a couple hours away from NYC but i HATE going there. The train, the crowds, all the walking...unless i'm going with someone and we're going to like a museum or a show or just to get away for a day (although i would love to go back for Comic Con at least one more time), hard pass.

The person below me doesn't always eat breakfast.

True. I almost never eat breakfast. I usually get by on coffee throughout the day and then have dinner. If I’m really famished I’ll have a snack. I go through periods of not being hungry at all, then eating everything, rinse and repeat.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Tpbm has, or has had, fish 

True. I try to eat fish often. My favorite is sushi because I think you get much more of the natural flavors of the fish.

The person bellow me listened/s to podcasts. 

False, its worktime here 

TPBM has lived on an island 

True.  sort of.

Our corner bar just called it gravy fries. And the lady working there called my guy "fry guy" 😂

Tpbm has a deadline coming up 

Tasha the demi squirrel

Not at the moment

The person below me has long nails

bluedragonwings

False I keep tearing at them.

TPBM likes the smell of vanilla.

False - while I don't mind it if it is a baked good, if I smell just pure vanilla (i.e. perfume, lotion, candles, etc), the smell can make me sick / make it hard for me to breathe.

TPBM is planning to dress up for Halloween.

True. 

TPBM can keep a house plant alive for a year.