Survey: Researching Asexual Relationships

We have a research request from @HiggiB. Please read the following and respond to their survey if interested. The age restriction for the survey is 13+, but if you are wanting to participate in the one on one interview, you must be 18+.

Hi there. I’m a student researcher at the University of the Fraser Valley, in British Columbia, Canada. In one of my sociology courses, Qualitative Research Methods, we’ve been assigned with carrying out our own original research projects. As someone who identifies as Asexual, I decided that I wanted to focus my research on the different perspectives and experiences of Asexuals when it comes to establishing and maintaining romantic and/or sexual relationships.

This research is for a University course, but I may also present my findings at a research conference. If you want to know more about me, my study, or my reasoning for this research topic, you can message my account or contact me through email: brooke.higginbottom@student.ufv.ca 

If you’d like to participate, please follow the link below. You don’t need to answer all of them if you don’t want to, and feel free to answer each question in the way that feels the best for you. 

Whatever your background is, I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences surrounding romantic and sexual relationships. If anyone is interested in participating in a one-on-one interview as well, please reach out to me!

Here's the suvery: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAleTIW-pzrA0OApbd4wlT43haeesWD5xALa4YrRPEqPqbUQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's the consent form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18g21YQOrtOZbzqwqw9OL-sryO0twMOrG/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112118254931655141929&rtpof=true&sd=true

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! The project is finished now :D Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to participate 

• Like 2