Research Survey: On the importance of an Asexual Community (Asexual, demisexual, gray-ace, anyone under the ace spectrum is welcome!)

Jimmehwat

Hi! I'm an undergrad researcher, who also happens to identify as demisexual. My research concerns the importance of having an asexual community and asexual identity. This survey should take less than ten minutes. If you can fill it out I would greatly appreciate it!

If you have taken this survey because you found it elsewhere online, please don't take it again.

Like the title says, anyone under the asexual spectrum is welcome and encouraged to participate, even if you're still not sure or questioning. If you're just an ally and do not identify as asexual, I am not intending to collect that data.

Disclaimer about personally identifiable information: I am not collecting any names, emails, or other personally identifiable information in this survey. All responses are anonymous.

The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/Y1gupP6dKnht19eo7

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them here or message me directly. Thank you in advance for your responses!

This study was approved by the Project Team.

On behalf of PT,

kelico

Anomaly Q3Xr

Done.

Have completed it.

Just an observation re the question about how aware the general population is about asexuality: my experience has been that younger people are more aware than older ones. So, for me, giving a 'general' answer is difficult.

6 hours ago, Tystie said:

Have completed it.

Just an observation re the question about how aware the general population is about asexuality: my experience has been that younger people are more aware than older ones. So, for me, giving a 'general' answer is difficult.

I appreciate the perspective! You're probably correct that younger people are more aware.

TheSmolFoxWeeb

Survey completed

Thank you so much to everyone who responded! I got way more data than I had hoped for, so I greatly appreciate it.

I will post an update in the next couple of weeks with the results.

Archived