And @Ceebs. aren't bunny hugs er I mean hoodies the best? :D

They're just so comfortable and easy to wear. ^_^

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

They are. And also quite aesthetically pleasing :D

12 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Who? Your SO? :P

Yeah I've heard from you that he loves his games. :lol:

Yeah him, although he prefers game related t-shirts :lol: he basically lives in hoodies as well, though.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Calliers said:

Dude.... :o

Wth!!!??? My dude, that is an insane work of art! You are very talented... do you sell your art by any chance? I have a good friend who is an artist on the side and he does sell his pieces.

I'm just expecting radioactive and biohazard signs. :P

Be hard to sell my art as it's digital. But I found a printing company who does good work. But, long story short, I don't sell my art. I'd be unsure of where to start, and I'd have reservations because while I make art, I use 3d models ported by people and some made by game devs. Wouldn't feel right to make a buck off their hard work usually done for free, even if I use their stuff to make my own stuff. But who knows.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Calliers said:

Let me guess again then, it has the periodic table on it? :lol:

Oh I forgot to put this here, I just got this duster for my PC too, Compressed Air 3.0 - Electric Air Duster (550 watts) Replaces Canned Air - Electric Duster for Cleaning Gaps, Computer, Keyboard, Replaces Compressed Air Can - Dust Blower (Black-CA):

51EHnAYFDkS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Wouldn't a vacuum be better? Otherwise it'll just blow dust all over the place, including in eyes. 😣

9 hours ago, Calliers said:

You know what we call hoodies here in Saskatchewan? Bunny hugs. :lol:

The rest of Canada makes fun of Saskatchewan - I remember some friends from Vancouver were visiting and they said Saskatoon is full of looney tunes. 😅

But unlike some people ( *cough* @E  *cough* ) I love living here, I find the people are good here and I value a place by the quality of its people.

No denying that people are by most accounts easy going and friendly here. I'm a BC kiddo. Born in the trees and green. Out here doesn't compare to what it is back there. That's probably one of the main gripes I have environmentally with being stuck out here. It does not feel like home.

I'm not as crabby as I imply online. While I still hate people, it's counterbalanced equally by the fact that I don't wish harm on them and usually try my damndest to help if I can.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Sky Tune Rein said:

Wouldn't a vacuum be better? Otherwise it'll just blow dust all over the place, including in eyes. 😣

Actually you never wanna suck with computers, always blow. And yes it does get dust everywhere, but basically it just means cleaning up after you're done. And making sure there isn't anything like food out or anything while you're blowing. Also, you only have to do this like once every few months so it isn't too bad.

33 minutes ago, E said:

No denying that people are by most accounts easy going and friendly here. I'm a BC kiddo. Born in the trees and green. Out here doesn't compare to what it is back there. That's probably one of the main gripes I have environmentally with being stuck out here. It does not feel like home.

I'm not as crabby as I imply online. While I still hate people, it's counterbalanced equally by the fact that I don't wish harm on them and usually try my damndest to help if I can.

I get you. BC is a beautiful place, I have been. Plus it doesn't get as cold there as it does here. Although it is a more expensive place to live. And don't worry, I know you're good people. ;)

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Some, uhm, pride :lol:

Spoiler

93a00ffcb55b5ee2f85d24a7ba89f9bc4a495071

• Like 2
On 4/12/2022 at 8:42 AM, alsjeblieft said:

Some, uhm, pride :lol:

Hide contents

93a00ffcb55b5ee2f85d24a7ba89f9bc4a495071

Hot to death!

I just got this Heiachi Mishima Tekken pin the other day lol. It is probably 2 weeks old so far...

20220413-012456.jpg

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Calliers said:

Hot to death!

...you mean, support the locals? :P

I just got this Heiachi Mishima Tekken pin the other day lol. It is probably 2 weeks old so far...

Looks awesome ^_^

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

...you mean, support the locals? :P

Looks awesome ^_^

Thanks! :D

And yeah support your country lol! Although I am not sure, I think the most Canadian clothes I have are hockey team caps lol. 😅

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Calliers said:

Thanks! :D

And yeah support your country lol! Although I am not sure, I think the most Canadian clothes I have are hockey team caps lol. 😅

This one comes from souvenir shop, my city is a tourist spot, so there's plenty of them here :lol: after all, it doesn't matter to them who is buying it, as long as they make money :lol: otherwise I'd be stuck with football teams lol :lol:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

This one comes from souvenir shop, my city is a tourist spot, so there's plenty of them here :lol: after all, it doesn't matter to them who is buying it, as long as they make money :lol: otherwise I'd be stuck with football teams lol :lol:

I do have one Blue Jays cap, the Blue Jays being a Canadian baseball team, but I do think you can find lots of tourist stuff around here too. Although the hot spots for that sort of merchandise is usually cities like Vancouver and Toronto lol.

In Switzerland you can even get chocolate that is wrapped in the Swiss flag, I remember once when I was over there with my Swiss cousins in Geneva, they stopped me from buying some of that chocolate saying "that chocolate is crap!" and they took me to get "proper" Swiss chocolate lol. :lol:

J. van Deijck

...not sure if it's a thing in Belgium, but certainly you can buy chocolates with photos of my city on the box :lol:

These are the biggest Canadian cities, right? :D

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

...not sure if it's a thing in Belgium, but certainly you can buy chocolates with photos of my city on the box :lol:

These are the biggest Canadian cities, right? :D

Yup.

In Switzerland my cousins told me that the chocolates with the Swiss flag are not only crap, and low quality, but they are also WAAAAAYYYY overpriced. And me as a tourist I thought they were good value. :D

Until they showed me what was really great chocolate that tasted so good you could eat it with bread.

@alsjeblieft Do you Belgians eat chocolate with bread? It is just soooooo good. ^_^

At first I thought eating plain chocolate with bread was strange, until I actually tried it! :lol:

J. van Deijck

Yup.

In Switzerland my cousins told me that the chocolates with the Swiss flag are not only crap, and low quality, but they are also WAAAAAYYYY overpriced. And me as a tourist I thought they were good value. :D

Until they showed me what was really great chocolate that tasted so good you could eat it with bread.

@alsjeblieft Do you Belgians eat chocolate with bread? It is just soooooo good. ^_^

At first I thought eating plain chocolate with bread was strange, until I actually tried it! :lol:

That proves the point that you actually have to try something to form an opinion :lol:

Here we don't do it, but we have chocolate fondue, typically for special occasions. So good with cookies :lol:

Me suspects that this Swiss product chocolate is a mass product for tourists :lol: and overpriced for the same reason :lol:

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

This is not the one I ordered, but it's brand new,so.

Spoiler

b892fc044127721049b4f347bf89df371ac33402

• Like 3

@alsjeblieft I've just learned a new word. :D 

Hopefully, you'll find many opportunities to wear  that hoodie. 

I've recently looked into buying a band hoodie, but the prices are scaring me away. 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, Calliers said:

I am like @alsjeblieft and @Ceebs, I have tones of hoodies in my closet lol. :lol:

Yeah but mine are... atypical, to say the least :lol:

2 hours ago, Piotrek said:

I've recently looked into buying a band hoodie, but the prices are scaring me away. 

I would love the Vildhjarta one, but band merch is indeed very pricey :(

There should be lots of opportunities ^_^

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

Yeah but mine are... atypical, to say the least :lol:

I would love the Vildhjarta one, but band merch is indeed very pricey :(

There should be lots of opportunities ^_^

3 hours ago, Piotrek said:

Why don't you guys just buy plain hoodies then print on them yourself?

It's not like you'll sell them, you'll just keep them for personal use.

J. van Deijck
7 hours ago, Calliers said:

Why don't you guys just buy plain hoodies then print on them yourself?

It's not like you'll sell them, you'll just keep them for personal use.

tried once, the print washed off after the first laundry 🤣

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

tried once, the print washed off after the first laundry 🤣

Hahahaha! You have to do it properly.... with the right tools... but it is true, most of the time it isn't as good as getting aftermarket stuff. :lol:

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

As promised, the brand new one.

Spoiler

ab0bf58cecb812be2df097058d03d529c8427b59

:lol:

• Like 2

Just got this now... because I need one now that I sold my laptop a few months ago, and while I wait for the RTX 4000 series to get a new one, this camera will be on my main system and used for video calls - the Razer Kiyo X Full HD Streaming Webcam:

61xrOrxmyVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

J. van Deijck

This book. The title literally says "Why I love you".

825fd51b1801a63de001a979bb985fedd6d38fb3

810e293bfc8ccc6bb3a938354e2bf7a417e80e45

• Like 2

@alsjeblieft Out of curiosity. How good would you say your reading skills are in Dutch? 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
13 minutes ago, Piotrek said:

@alsjeblieft Out of curiosity. How good would you say your reading skills are in Dutch? 

I understand basically everything, which is really no surprise :P and I can definitely spot the difference between Dutch from Flanders and Dutch from the Netherlands.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, alsjeblieft said:

I understand basically everything, which is really no surprise :P and I can definitely spot the difference between Dutch from Flanders and Dutch from the Netherlands.

You're one smart cookie! 😄

Noctua NA-HC3 chromax.black.swap, Heatsink Cover for NH-D15, NH-D15S & NH-D15 SE-AM4 (Black) (I'll be rocking the blue ones on my PC):

71AnYfAbGTL._SL1500_.jpg

Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (140mm, Black) (I'll be mounting it without any of the colored anti-vibration pads, just the black ones):

81gTxYdetLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
4 hours ago, Calliers said:

You're one smart cookie! 😄

Hey, I'm fluent, what else is to expect 🤣

The rest is nice as always :D

• Like 2