Show your new stuff

Calliers

3 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

Yeah, me too. These had a soul :D

Still remember opening Photoshop for the first time and thinking "oh, dodge, burn. Cool." then wishing I was back at a projector.

Then immediately realizing projectors don't have an Undo command.

• Like 3

The camera talk reminded me of the first "fancy" camera I bought. I saved up for a few months of working at my first adult job, and bought a nice Minolta camera (I have no idea what model, that was back in 1976/77). I checked my current digital camera (more than a few years old) - it's a Nikon (Coolpix).

• Like 2

Got some new games, here are two of the best ones:

grid-legends-featured-image-2x.jpg.adapt

c75e674590b8947542c809924df30bbef2190341

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

We have some Cyberpunk 2077, but it's not that new, so it doesn't really belong here :P

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

We have some Cyberpunk 2077, but it's not that new, so it doesn't really belong here :P

Ha!

Well it's new to me. I was waiting for them to fix all the bugs. :P

J. van Deijck
51 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Ha!

Well it's new to me. I was waiting for them to fix all the bugs. :P

...these are a legend now :ph34r: :lol:

• Like 1

Just thought I would add this, it arrived a few days ago, and it is totally awesome. I wanna get an Xbox Series X to hook up to it coz I already have my other XSX in my bedroom. And maybe also another PS5 to hook up to it too, for now it's just got streaming and cable (it is in our TV room). LG C1 OLED 48", similar to my LG 48" in my bedroom but better:

Desktop-01.jpg

Also, due to mix ups at the site I got the card (the 3080) this is the card that is now in my new computer, the ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 OC Edition 12GB Graphics Card:

14-126-551-V06.jpg

And due to an incompatibility with the motherboard and not enough space provided by the other Noctua fan, this is the CPU cooler I ended up with, a Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black, Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan (Black), it's not clear in the picture but it's heatpipes are actually offset so that it is easier to get to the RAM and remove the GPU without taking the whole thing out first:

B7T0S2202090DZM6V74.jpg

• Like 1

kGJ1DO7.png

You might get a kick out of this Calli. You seem to be a media extrordinaire, surely you'd recognize a predator if you saw one. Been a while since I had time to work on any art and this was a good excuse to practice movement.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, E said:

kGJ1DO7.png

You might get a kick out of this Calli. You seem to be a media extrordinaire, surely you'd recognize a predator if you saw one. Been a while since I had time to work on any art and this was a good excuse to practice movement.

Damn.... that looks good. 😮

For damn sure. You're really talented. :D

I decided eff it and got this yesterday night, SanDisk 128GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive:

91hj35fWtUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

6 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Damn.... that looks good. 😮

For damn sure. :D

I decided eff it and got this yesterday night, SanDisk 128GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive:

91hj35fWtUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

That seems like something that would make my non-existant bank account dead-er than it already has been lately.

• Like 2
SorryNotSorry

*sigh* We've been through this before. All those pic-hosting sites give me lip in the form of software glitches.

Anyone who wants to see my new homemade fruit picker can look me up on FB, or message Fuzzipueo. She's seen the pics of it.

• Like 2

In my recent endeavor to get from bony to beast, I’ve bought myself some new workout gear: ankle weights and booty bands. I can use the gray band easily, and the other day I was able to upgrade to the pink band, but I’m not strong enough for the black band just yet. 

5-B55-EF0-A-37-A7-4-F52-851-F-0-EE6-E45-

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SorryNotSorry said:

*sigh* We've been through this before. All those pic-hosting sites give me lip in the form of software glitches.

Anyone who wants to see my new homemade fruit picker can look me up on FB, or message Fuzzipueo. She's seen the pics of it.

Why don't you just look up the model and find a picture of it online?

It's end of winter jacket sales, so I picked this up for next winter, Men’s Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown™ Hooded Jacket - Big (3XL):

1698374_466_f?wid=2304&hei=2418&v=163887

Plus thought I'd get a proper PS5 game so got this (on disc):

81J--DxTeLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And already have this for Steam, but got it for my PS5, it is cross save so all my progress exists across both platforms (digital, unfortunately there is no disc for it):

fall-guys.jpg

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Does a new iced coffee count? :lol:

Spoiler

50bd8dd8a910a3afc9cf8f55127b97fb3d746665

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Calliers said:

Why don't you just look up the model and find a picture of it online?

I don't think he can. It's his own homemade device. :) 

But postimages always works for me for posting pics from my laptop.

3 hours ago, Sky Tune Rein said:

My new avatar.

Holy ice cream cones! :D 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

Once my hoodie arrives, I will post it :lol: 

Spoiler

But don't expect anything 'usual', please.

• Like 3

brqjrhg.png

The hell Calli. Just finished this up and I gotta say you'd earnestly think I was tripping hard on something to make this. Only drugs I take is coffee. But I slipped really damn deep into autopilot as I worked on this. It's honestly a mystery to me as I had no subject matter on the mind as I worked. Just put tunes on and this popped out. Trippy stuff.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, E said:

brqjrhg.png

The hell Calli. Just finished this up and I gotta say you'd earnestly think I was tripping hard on something to make this. Only drugs I take is coffee. But I slipped really damn deep into autopilot as I worked on this. It's honestly a mystery to me as I had no subject matter on the mind as I worked. Just put tunes on and this popped out. Trippy stuff.

Dude.... :o

Wth!!!??? My dude, that is an insane work of art! You are very talented... do you sell your art by any chance? I have a good friend who is an artist on the side and he does sell his pieces.

6 hours ago, alsjeblieft said:

Once my hoodie arrives, I will post it :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

But don't expect anything 'usual', please.

I'm just expecting radioactive and biohazard signs. :P

J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Dude.... :o

Wth!!!??? My dude, that is an insane work of art! You are very talented... do you sell your art by any chance? I have a good friend who is an artist on the side and he does sell his pieces.

I agree with that. @E , your art is wonderful.

3 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I'm just expecting radioactive and biohazard signs. :P

...not really either of these :ph34r:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

...not really either of these :ph34r:

Let me guess again then, it has the periodic table on it? :lol:

Oh I forgot to put this here, I just got this duster for my PC too, Compressed Air 3.0 - Electric Air Duster (550 watts) Replaces Canned Air - Electric Duster for Cleaning Gaps, Computer, Keyboard, Replaces Compressed Air Can - Dust Blower (Black-CA):

51EHnAYFDkS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
22 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Let me guess again then, it has the periodic table on it? :lol:

Omg didn't think about it, but you just gave me an idea :lol:

Still, it's not this :P

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

Omg didn't think about it, but you just gave me an idea :lol:

Still, it's not this :P

What idea did I give you now?

I only wear Adidas... mostly. I love Adidas, it is my favorite label, my second favorite is Nike. But if I'm wearing Adidas I wear only Adidas and if I wear Nike I only wear Nike. I even have some Reebok stuff in my closet. :)

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Calliers said:

I only wear Adidas... mostly. I love Adidas, it is my favorite label, my second favorite is Nike. But if I'm wearing Adidas I wear only Adidas and if I wear Nike I only wear Nike. I even have some Reebok stuff in my closet. :)

Sounds quite sporty :lol: I'm actually known of mixing goth or military things with hoodies, but they always have custom prints :P and this new one also does :D

2 minutes ago, Calliers said:

What idea did I give you now?

Just looking for periodic table hoodies :lol:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, alsjeblieft said:

Just looking for periodic table hoodies :lol:

You know what we call hoodies here in Saskatchewan? Bunny hugs. :lol:

The rest of Canada makes fun of Saskatchewan - I remember some friends from Vancouver were visiting and they said Saskatoon is full of looney tunes. 😅

But unlike some people ( *cough* @E  *cough* ) I love living here, I find the people are good here and I value a place by the quality of its people.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Bunny hugs, I love that :D I basically live in hoodies, much like someone else on here, I think this person is @Ceebs. actually :D

• Like 3

I wonder if @Ceebs. will come defend herself. :lol:

I love to wear hoodies, I also like wearing clothes that are gaming related, I have quite a few articles of clothing that are Destiny related for example. :)

Right now I'm wearing an Adidas t-shirt and bunny hug/hoodie as I write this. 😅

Btw, from the pictures I've seen @alsjeblieft you have a great sense of fashion. :D

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I wonder if @Ceebs. will come defend herself. :lol:

If by 'defend myself' you mean 'proclaim my undying love of hoodies'... 😂

• Like 3

And lol @ bunny hugs. Forgot about that term. Yeah you guys are weird out there. :P 

• Like 3
J. van Deijck
20 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Btw, from the pictures I've seen @alsjeblieft you have a great sense of fashion. :D

Rather a nerdy one, but thanks :D I take some pride in it ^_^

21 minutes ago, Calliers said:

Right now I'm wearing an Adidas t-shirt and bunny hug/hoodie as I write this. 😅

There's a thread for this :D

22 minutes ago, Calliers said:

I love to wear hoodies, I also like wearing clothes that are gaming related, I have quite a few articles of clothing that are Destiny related for example. :)

That reminds me of someone :P

• Like 2