Hourly Pay

GingerRose

What is your hourly pay at your job?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What is your hourly pay at your job(s)?

• I don't have a job.
    • I do not have hourly wage. (stipend...)
    • $3.00 or less.
    • $3.00-$7.00
    • $7.00-$12.00
    • $12.00- $15.00
    • $15.00-$25.00
    • $25.00 or more.

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't get paid

I mostly volunteer

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Blue eyes white dragon said:

Mee?? Never! Would I do such a thing?? Its fake fur darrrling *attempts to be charming in obvious dalmatian coat* 

(I'm a private tutor for 4 families but it's very unreliable at the moment so I've been trying to get other jobs)

* Tosses puppy in closet. Puppy? What puppy?

Good on you, educating the wains!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, A User said:

I don't get paid

I mostly volunteer

Good place to start! I volunteered a lot in secondary school! :) Builds up that resume!

22 hours ago, AspieAlly613 said:

not actual woods.

Disappointed.

Wait now I have to do a Kevin Kline Gif:

A Fish Called Wanda Disappointed GIF - A Fish Called Wanda Disappointed  Disappointment - Discover & Share GIFs

J. van Deijck

I make 16€ per hour, it gives like 17,49$.

On 3/4/2022 at 6:32 AM, Ceebs. said:

On disability assistance, so N/A.

Technically me too, but I hope it's temporary for me. But I still have a contract and I'm very welcome to come back whenever I do better.

• Like 2

For my main job -- web design and tech support at a local non-profit -- I have a $500 monthly stipend, plus $100/hr for extra work beyond the expected maintenance (in most months, it's just the stipend). Other web design jobs, which I may or may not have any of in a given year, are between $150 or $200/hr. It sounds great until you realize that I typically have between 0 and 20 hours of work at the hourly rate in a year.

For art commissions I typically charge about $100/commission, which works out to ~$15/hr. I should probably raise that, but it's hard enough getting anyone to even pay that, so... I haven't. The number of people (and even companies) who try to haggle a commission down to $20 or less, which would work out to under $3/hr, is at times distressing.

I checked both "I do not have an hourly wage" and "$25 or more".

• Like 1

In US$ it is $12.50 but in local currency it is about $22.

I see we have a pissing contest going on here. 😅

I have multiple avenues of income... but my main job is as an Administrator and Editor for a tech website. I tried to condense all I earn into an "hourly wage" and the closest I could get while still maintaining a little humility was $100 an hour. I do get paid constantly though, as I do have a lot of residual income too. So yes, I get paid in my sleep as well lol.

At my previous job which I had to commute to and from work (right now I work from home) I used to make around $40 bucks an hour. That was as a senior computer tech. This was 10 years ago though, and I had that job for like 5 years.

Yes, I am fortunate, but it has taken a bit of time to build my wage to this level.

• Like 1

I just got my yearly raise, so I’ll be making a little over $20 an hour, but not quite $21. Plus I’m getting a $1,000 bonus.

0145774-B-C2-C2-4-EB4-A72-B-19751-F92694

• Like 1

I'm self employed so I don't have an hourly wage and what I charge depends, so I'm not going to into that, but I was wondering whether you mean gross wage or net. There are major differences in what you're left with at the end of the month depending on where you live. Compared to most of you, I charge a lot per hour, but what is left at the end is a different matter! 😄 

• Like 2

I have monthly pay. But if I divide that with 30, and then 8 and then convert to US dollar, it's ~$17

Well, not most days, but I've made $300 being a semi-expert witness for 6 hours,which I've spent 2 of doing my CCNA coursework and 4 of doomscrolling news and chatting with friends.

So, today, $50.

• 1 month later...
Grumpy Alien

No idea. I work in education now and get paid a salary each month which accounts for unpaid gaps/school holidays. So it would be a pain to figure out how much that equates to an hour and then convert to USD.

According to my last payslip, £10.43 🙃

Lysandre, the Star-Crossed

15.08$ an hour, but with very good benefits included with that. 

fooledbysecrecy

£9.36 although it'll go up to £9.50 soon oh yay 🙃 so 12 something dollars i think?

would like to see the people who call £9.50/h a living wage actually try to work these so called "low skill" jobs on that money and see if they can last even a week... 🙄

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Skycaptain

Two jobs, one around$12, and one a lot more

OOPS I answered wrong because I forgot to convert it! It's $14.25 (minimum wage), but in American dollars that would be $10.97

I should note too that even if I get paid a high amount per hour, I work relatively few hours so it evens out. :)

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Calliers said:

I should note too that even if I get paid a high amount per hour, I work relatively few hours so it evens out. :)

First you tell us about a lot of pay and now about a lot of holidays? Nice 😜😂 (good on you, but I guess it's not like that...)

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Acing It said:

First you tell us about a lot of pay and now about a lot of holidays? Nice 😜😂 (good on you, but I guess it's not like that...)

Yeah, I know, a lot of people (my friends) get shocked when they hear I have a part timish job, they all assume I'm already retired. :lol:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Calliers said:

Yeah, I know, a lot of people (my friends) get shocked when they hear I have a part timish job, they all assume I'm already retired. :lol:

I'm not far off. I have/take about 70 days of annual leave 😁

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Acing It said:

I'm not far off. I have/take about 70 days of annual leave 😁

No use going through life if you don't live it up a little from time to time as well, ya know what I mean? ^_^

• Like 2
Blue eyes white dragon

At my current job I get 15 USD an hour but it's part time. I'm barely earning more than my previous job but most of will go to rent and utilities that don't even work and gas so I'm barely keeping my nose above water

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Lord Revan

Minimum wage should be 15$ an hour.

• 10 months later...

@GingerRose

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator