Hey folkx

AlixYall

Writing these sorts of things always leads me to overthinking myself, so I’m just gonna lay out the basics game show style.

Hi, my name is Alix and I’m a 21 year old autistic non-binary person (they/them) living in Kentucky. I currently identify as pansexual, and have spent the last couple of weeks looking heavily into the possibility of being aceflux (but that’s for another thread)

I stumbled upon this website almost immediately and loved the culture I saw in how questions were answered, and everyone seemed so genuine and interesting that I just had to be a part of it.

I’m looking forward to finding the language to describe myself and meeting some awesome people along the way 

Hi Alix! :cake: Hopefully you've find some answers here!

3 hours ago, AlixYall said:

I stumbled upon this website almost immediately and loved the culture I saw in how questions were answered, and everyone seemed so genuine and interesting that I just had to be a part of it.

Glad that you're joining us then! I'm happy to know you've managed to avoid the more heated threads so far.

TheSmolFoxWeeb

Hi welcome to aven Alix! As a fellow nonbinary I’m happy to see you here 🍰

Hewo Alix and welcome to this community! 

Here's some cake🍰 

I hope you'll enjoy it here. 

Hi, Alix. Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Wow! Those sunglasses in your avatar stand out!

If you're interested, there are threads for people with Autism in the Intersectionality forum (subforum "Disability, Mental Health, and Neurodiversity") and non-binary discussions with other non-binary people in the Gender forum.

Here's a cake, to welcome you. Sorry...it wasn't easy to find sharp, clear pics of cake or cupcakes decorated as though they're red sunglasses, to match your avatar.

[a pic of a round, yellow-frosted cake, decorated as though it's a smiling pineapple, wearing black sunglasses. It has a bright green crown on top and a pink flower.]

9cdedc7210e32a643aaa901d4bf45564.jpg

Archived