Hi)

Hello, dear friends! I am asexual girl, or a woman (I am 33 but I have never felt old enough) from Kazakhstan. I have never experienced any sexual desires and i am not interested in a relationship. In my country, there are still too few people who know about asexuals, many are sure that we do not exist. It blows my mind. And I'm already starting to doubt everything myself. I've been reading this forum for a long time, but I didn't dare to write. It would be interesting for me to learn more about you (about us) and to communicate with people who are somewhat similar to me. I hope I will be accepted here. Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes, I am very bad at English

• Like 4

Hey there! Welcome to AVEN! 🍰 Unfortunately people like us experience a lot of discrimination and are believed are not real. But I'm sure you will meet nice folks here who get you though! From what I have seen so far people are friendly so you've got nothing to worry about. 😄 And no worries about your english either, it's not my native language as well and can still make mistakes, so it's all good! 👍

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SkullBee said:

Hey there! Welcome to AVEN! 🍰 Unfortunately people like us experience a lot of discrimination and are believed are not real. But I'm sure you will meet nice folks here who get you though! From what I have seen so far people are friendly so you've got nothing to worry about. 😄 And no worries about your english either, it's not my native language as well and can still make mistakes, so it's all good! 👍

Thank you very much! Fortunately for me, I don't have the saddest story, and I haven't been discriminated against in real life. And I also have very understanding parents. I think I'm just invisible. But on the Internet, people are quite aggressive. I'm just tired of reading all this negativity. Glad to be here with all of you

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sam M said:

Hi Luna, welcome :) 

Thank you so much! Glad to be here 🙂. I must admit that this is not my real name, Just because I can't convey my own in English 😁

• Like 1

Welcome to AVEN!

This place is very accepting, so I hope you enjoy it here! 

And don't worry, your English is very good.

:)

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Luna88 said:

Thank you so much! Glad to be here 🙂. I must admit that this is not my real name, Just because I can't convey my own in English 😁

That's okay. There's some lovely people here, I'm sure you'll fit right in :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Artemis42 said:

Welcome to AVEN!

This place is very accepting, so I hope you enjoy it here! 

And don't worry, your English is very good.

:)

Thank you so much! It's all thanks to the translator)) Yes, it's really cozy here, and the people are very friendly 😊

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sam M said:

That's okay. There's some lovely people here, I'm sure you'll fit right in :) 

Thanks again! I read this forum for a while. And the people here seem very friendly and welcoming. 😊

• Like 1

Hi. Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

:) Don't worry. There are several members, here, from all over the world, whose first language isn't English.

I understand what you mean about people on other internet forums; that's why I like this one.

Here's a cake, to welcome you:

[a pic of a white cake, decorated as a winter scene, with an igloo on top of a round cake and a ramp/slide, along the side. There's a bit of blue, at the bottom of the ramp/slide and the base of the cake, to represent water. Nine black and white penguins (with orange beaks) are everywhere, all around the cake, doing various things: one's face is sticking out, at the igloo's entrance; one's on top of the igloo; a few are "swimming" in the water; one's sliding down the ramp/slide; one's preparing to go down the ramp/slide; one's at the base of the cake, wearing black sunglasses. There's a tiny, black or dark brown sign in front that, I think, says "Penguins" on it.]

Cake boutique - Little penguins playing in the snow!! | Facebook

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LeChat said:

Hi. Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

:) Don't worry. There are several members, here, from all over the world, whose first language isn't English.

I understand what you mean about people on other internet forums; that's why I like this one.

Here's a cake, to welcome you:

Thanks for the cake, it's amazing! 😀

Perhaps I should tell a little about myself. I believe that I am aro, although I can appreciate the aesthetic beauty of people, but it's somehow abstract, it's more about those whom I see on the screen. I have always been focused on the virtual world, cinema, literature completely absorb me, so sometimes i forget about real life. But I really love my job, where there are a lot of people, and it compensates a little))

Welcome! You are very good at English, you should have more confidence in yourself and your abilities :)

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

• Like 1
On 1/22/2022 at 5:07 AM, Lichley said:

Welcome! You are very good at English, you should have more confidence in yourself and your abilities :)

Thank you so much! 😊

• Like 1

Welcome to AVEN. 

I hope you'll enjoy your stay^^ 

You should ignore the people that say bad things about you or your orientation. 

It's your decision, your life. 

Only you can decide on what or who you want to be. 

If you say ur aro, then you are aro. 

That's it💜

• Like 1
On 1/25/2022 at 10:54 PM, Nana13 said:

Welcome to AVEN. 

I hope you'll enjoy your stay^^ 

You should ignore the people that say bad things about you or your orientation. 

It's your decision, your life. 

Only you can decide on what or who you want to be. 

If you say ur aro, then you are aro. 

That's it💜

Thank you so much! I already feel more confident and see that people here are really very kind and tolerant😊

3 hours ago, 𝓁𝔎v𝕖ŁŅƒ said:

Halloween Black Cat Cake Recipe - BettyCrocker.com

Thank you!!! It's about me (owner of four cats) 😁

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Hello to all those who remember me. Sorry for being absent for a long time. Couldn't communicate, all thoughts in this time about Ukraine... But I still in this place...

• Like 1