Describe your dream primary relationship

Mine would be:
- A non-romantic close relationship. Could be a friendship but more likely a QPR or alterous relationship
- Sex is ok if they want to go for it, but I'm not that into it otherwise. Kissing is also fine but again not a priority.
- Sleeping on the same bed would be nice, so would some cuddling and spooning every once in a while

- Lots of holding hands and hugging, no amount is too much when it comes to those

- It would be nice to have a deep emotional connection with them, having them trust me and confide as much as they feel like with me, and feeling like I could do the same

- Being the first person they come to when something goes wrong, if they need to vent or get some advice, and feeling like I could also come to them with my problems

- It would be nice if both of us felt like we could say ANYTHING to each other, no topic off limits. Love lives, friendships, work, memories, kinks, dreams, literally all of it

- Being able to talk about our niche interests. There is nothing I find more attractive than someone talking passionately about something they love and explaining to me exactly why they love it in excruciating detail

- Lots of compliments, all day every day, although I've noticed I like giving way more than receiving, at least for the physical appearance related compliments

- Making them feel safe, and I don't mean physically. Recently a friend told me that they have never felt this safe with anyone ever before and it was the best compliment I've ever received. It made me feel real good and I want that feeling again. Whatever it is they meant, I want to make whoever is in this hypothetical relationship with me feel the exact same way

I generally find myself more drawn to women or feminine presenting people (most of my friends, close friends, and best friends have been women), but that's probably just bias because it's very hard to find 'nice guys' as a teenager in the middle east, and near impossible finding a man with whom you can have a deep emotional connection. I've been working on establishing more close relationships with men, and I think it's going well so far, but for now I feel way more comfortable being intimate and vulnerable with feminine people, so I think that's who I would want this hypothetical relationship with.

MinnieMouse

I identify as a homoromantic, sex repulsed asexual and my dream relationship would be with another homo- or biromantic asexual woman. It would contain: 

- lots of hugs, cuddles and hand-holding

- deep conversations

- a couple of common interests

- separate homes

My dream relationship would NOT contain:

- sex

- kissing

- marriage

- kids 

Sol the Mighty

Hello, a romance/sex favorable aroace here!

My ideal relationship is:

-Most like a QPR or alterous relationship.

-Someone I feel safe around and is okay with me moving slowly. Never really been in a relationship because I'm anxious and scared of the expectations that come with them. So... maybe another aro and/or ace person?

-Someone who is open to letting me experiment and try stuff out. Sex included. I mostly want to see what all the fuss is about and I'm curious.

-Someone fun. It'd be nice if we shared a couple hobbies, but I think having different hobbies would be a great way to learn about how my partner likes to spend their time.

-Someone okay with me messing up. I go to therapy for problems I've been having, but I'm still working on curbing a lot of negative behaviors, so I'll probably be snappy sometimes even when I don't necessarily mean to.

-I have a preference for masc leaning partners, but I'm not really picky.

-If they're okay with me being clingy, that'd be wonderful. I like to be close to people I like and I love hugs and kisses.

-I'd be okay with marriage, but kids would have to be discussed a lot. Hard no on getting pregnant though, no thank you.

And, that's all I can really think of! I really enjoy the idea of little intimacies in relationships, so that'd be a big driving factor for me because I like making people happy.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:16 PM, aneczyk said:

This doesn't have to be sexual or romantic, I'm just curious about how it would be and how people identify. I would most accurately say I'm mostly quoiromantic, so I haven't had many crushes - I would say I've definitely three so far - and a lot of the time it's hard for me to tell if something is or is not a crush. 

For me a dream relationship would include:

-someone who is politically and morally compatible with me

-no kids

-fun dates

-romantically coded things where we don't have to define it as romance

-lots of space when needed

-living together but with separate bedrooms so we could have as much space as we need

-physical intimacy, both sexual and nonsexual

-romance but also an understanding of what romance means to me and what my limits are, and the other person respecting and being okay with that.

A rich person 

Who is very pretty 

Likes to clean the house 

That I can take out to dinner every so often 

That is overtly sexual but doesn't want sex often 

Is super kinky 

Also likes cats 

Is very patient 

Also someone who likes kids  

A man who is politically compatible with me, intellectually compatible, kind, caring, humble, introverted, patient, preferably demisexual, able to share his emotions and be sensitive, preferably into the arts in some way because that's where my interests lie (if he likes reading then heck yes I'm all in lol). I think he would also need to regard sex in the same way I do - that if we do have it it needs to be an expression of love and intimacy, not just lust. If he didn't then I don't think we could work. Basically someone who accepts me the way I am and can accept my not-typically-attractive body and my choices on what I do with my body. Who isn't put off by my virginity or lack of relationship experience. Who can accept my fears and anxieties and support me. And who definitely doesn't want kids, because I don't. But I honestly expect to be single all my life because of my life choices and my immaturity in some matters. 

Mine would be with a tall, handsome man, brave enough to stand up for me, loyal faithful loving & empathetic towards me, and financially stable (Not to be out for his money, I was a stay at home wife/mom for 12 years in my previous marriage so I have some rebuilding to do before I am financially comfortable). He would have majority of the same interests and likes I have so we can enjoy dates and time together.😁 Not AT ALL goofy, but able to laugh if watching a comedy. Takes things seriously, but not to the point where things feel uncomfortable.