Dear Asexuals (and Sexuals)

coderedclover

Did you eat today? Did you drink water when you were thirsty? Did you at least take a small walk?

How's the weather? Did you get to go outside to experience what's going on? 

Also, how is your day going? I want to hear about what frustrated you and what made you happy!

Lastly, I want you to know that I have a special message for you from what a little birdy told me ;)❤️ 

Spoiler

you look lovely today /p

Love you!

-Lucky

Edited by coderedclover
Changed from you're gay
  • Like 22

I haven't done any of that yet cos I just woke up.

Little birdy got my sexual orientation wrong lol... pretty certain I'm not gay.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ceebs. said:

...Little birdy got my sexual orientation wrong lol... pretty certain I'm not gay.

Yeah. I'm sure others who are gay (or bi, pan, etc. and in a same sex relationship) would agree that I'm not, that experiencing only a few aesthetic attraction thoughts in life and no desire or pull toward being in any romantic or sexual relationship wouldn't count.

The weather will be unusually warm, today. So, yeah; I'll be going outside.

• Like 1
everywhere and nowhere
28 minutes ago, coderedclover said:

Did you at least take a small walk?

I have a lot of wark to do (I work at home and I have a book to edit and correct*), but I went on my bike to two libraries nearby - to the closest one to return books and to another one**, a few hundred meters away, to pick up another one. It took me less than half an hour.

28 minutes ago, coderedclover said:

Did you eat today? Did you drink water when you were thirsty?

Of course. Sandwiches with homemade soy and dill spread for breakfast, some salty sticks as a snack and tortilla with poached egg and cheese for dinner.

Only in one case I skip meals: I fast for a day before psychedelic experiences.

*This particular book's strange specialty is not starting utterances of one person from a new line in a dialogue. Something like:

- Xxxxxxxx - said A. - Yyyyyy - I responded.

Linguistically it's not bad, technically quite awful and I don't even know how to correct some purely technical stuff, such as huge spaces between words. But I think this is up to someone who will directly set it for printing, I'm doing mostly linguistic editing.

**Both are a part of the same Ursynoteka network I mentioned many times.

Although one thing troubles me: the name "Ursynoteka" comes from Ursynów, and the district's name comes from Julian Ursyn Niemcewicz... and recently, when reading a book about serfdom, I discovered that Niemcewicz was a pedophile! He openly admitted it in his diaries! Probably just... nobody payed attention to it. :(

23 minutes ago, coderedclover said:

Did you eat today? Did you drink water when you were thirsty? Did you at least take a small walk?

Also, how is your day going? I want to hear about what frustrated you and what made you happy!

Lastly, I want you to know that I have a special message for you from what a little birdy told me ;)❤️ 

Reveal hidden contents

you're gay lol /lh

Love you!

-Lucky

I ate and drank, but no walking.

The weather is very foggy.  Yuck.  Not interested in going out.

It's Friday so the day is going fairly well.  I'm frustrated because I have a programming problem I'm not sure I can fix (MS Access and its stupid black boxes).  But I don't have to work on it today so it's ok.

Sorry I'm sure it's a very nice little birdie, but no.  I have no romantic or sexual attraction to men or masculine appearing trans people, even if they are objectively beautiful.

💗

• Like 1
1 hour ago, coderedclover said:

Reveal hidden contents

Love you!

-Lucky

I ate, I drank, no walk because I'm very busy packing my suitcase and stressing out over that!

The weather... I think it rained, or it might still be raining. I can't tell anymore, the sun has set and I'm not planning to go outside.

As for my day! I did spill a batch of spaggheti in the sink while trying to drain the water, which frustrated me quite a bit because I hate wasting food, especially now that I'm on my own. But, I also did get to write a little bit of fanfiction, and it's the first piece I've ever written beginning to end, so I'm really happy about that! (yes it's a seven page one-shot in the notes app, but it's still something!)

The little birdy is correct in my case, but I very much prefer saying "Lesbian"!

Oberon Jasper

I did eat. Had a bagel, orange, and just had some gingerbread. I have not drank water except to take some ibruprofen. I have not taken a walk unless you count walking around school to classes.

It's not terribly cold, but very far from warm by any stretch of the imagination. I've been outside briefly a few times.

It's going good for the most part I guess. I just wish I didn't have work tonight... I just want to stay home and lay face down on my bed and not move once I get home from school.

(I am both lovely [in my sweatpants and hoody lol] and gay uwu)

4 hours ago, coderedclover said:

Reveal hidden contents

you look lovely today /p

Love you!

-Lucky

:))
I ate, drank, took a bit of a walk i guess

It's cold outside ://

Fricking fall weather :///

My day's going fine, because yay it's friday and school ended

Why thanks, I guess, even though I truly don't see it

i look so dang girly

(but yes im gay as tho it wasn't obvious)

Something really cool happened today.  My Mom used to be really anti-tattoo (I have two).  I have been planning to get a third tattoo for quite some time.  Today I made an appointment for it.  She agreed to not only come along, but pay for the soaps and lotions I would need afterwards and pay for an Indian lunch for both of us.  Win :) 

ThunderStorm13

I'm havin a pretty good day :) I haven't had the chance to take a walk, since school is prison. It was drizzling this morning but it's cleared up now, and the weather's great, I love autumn. Have an amazing day everyone!! You deserve it

Yes to the first two, maybe to the third, it was a really short walk, I’ve been kinda nauseous today, so I haven’t been wanting to do any of that.

The weather? Excellent! It smelled like rain this morning and the temperature was slightly warm with a cool breeze. 

Not really many frustrations today, glazed terracotta is a pain to place in Minecraft though. Happy things, I created a comedy skit with my mom that we hope to use when we audition to work the Ren Faire. 

Thanks for the compliment, I even wore my shirt with the flowy Shakespeare sleeves today. And yeah, I’m kinda gay. 

On 12/3/2021 at 9:19 AM, coderedclover said:

Reveal hidden contents

you look lovely today /p

Love you!

-Lucky

Yes, I ate all three meals.  I did drink water, but not nearly enough. 😕  No walk.

Weather is too dang hot.  But that's Southern Arizona for you.  I prefer NOT to experience said heat, especially if it's in December.  That just annoys me.

My day was tiring, as it always is when I've gone to work.  What frustrated me was students talking when I'm trying to teach.  What made me happy was students in my math intervention group getting all the answers right to my questions.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, coderedclover said:

Reveal hidden contents

you look lovely today /p

Love you!

-Lucky

I had a very stressful day... My computer broke and I had to buy a new one. On the bright side I got a new computer. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, coderedclover said:

Hide contents

you look lovely today /p

Love you!

-Lucky

Yeah, I ate.  I had allegedly healthy stuff; would rather have a cheeseburger, though.

The weather is not too bad, a little humid.

My day was pretty good, not too bad.  A little tired, though.

:)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

How come this thread is pinned? It has only a small handful of replies and hasn't been posted in for over a year and doesn't seem like it's about anything particularly important. Seems more like a JFF thread, and one that died out pretty fast.

• Like 1

They had to fill out their 10 pin quota.

(Seriously though, I don't get it either.  IMO no forum should have more than 2, maaaaaybe 3 pins at the most, and if you really feel like you need more than that, that's just a sign that you need a "megathread" pin (basically a thread with a bunch of links to other threads) and some degree of consolidation.)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ceebs said:

How come this thread is pinned? It has only a small handful of replies and hasn't been posted in for over a year and doesn't seem like it's about anything particularly important. Seems more like a JFF thread, and one that died out pretty fast.

It does have a reference to the day I was trying to dump out the water from my spagghetti from the pot in the sink with no sieve and accidentally tipped the pot too far and dumped the spaggheti into the sink too, so I'd argue that the pin can be used as a pin of shame for my having spectacularly failed to cook spaggheti back in 2021, it's part of my lore 😂

(In all seriousness, yeah, I don't remember this thread, don't remember responding, and have no idea why it's pinned. It does seem very JFF-ish)

• Like 1
nanogretchen4

Oh no! What happened to the spaghetti? Did you throw it away? Did you wash it off and eat it anyway? Did it get stuck in the drain? Enquiring minds want to know!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Captain_Tass said:

It does have a reference to the day I was trying to dump out the water from my spagghetti from the pot in the sink with no sieve and accidentally tipped the pot too far and dumped the spaggheti into the sink too, so I'd argue that the pin can be used as a pin of shame for my having spectacularly failed to cook spaggheti back in 2021, it's part of my lore 😂

I did that a couple weeks ago with macaroni. Sink full of macaroni. 😑

Also the OP hasn't been around in almost a year and a half and I need to ask them about the dog in their avatar. I don't think my brain is perceiving its face correctly but I can't seem to see it the right way. Someone help. 😂

IMG-9183.jpg

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, nanogretchen4 said:

Oh no! What happened to the spaghetti? Did you throw it away? Did you wash it off and eat it anyway? Did it get stuck in the drain? Enquiring minds want to know!

I unfortunately had to throw it away, because even though my sink is clean, the thought of eating anything that has made direct contact with the sink is a big no no to me. I had the sink sort of plugged (there was this drain attachment that was sort of like a sieve, letting water and small solid particles flow through, but not much else), so scooping the spaggheti out of the sink was humiliating but not difficult.

To add insult to injury, I was quite hungry at the time, but fortunately I had more food I could cook/heat up laying around!

Bonus: I posted my spaghetti fail on my insta story for my friends to see and laugh, and got like 3 people DMing me over whether I had cooked the sketti in the sink 😂

5 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

Also the OP hasn't been around in almost a year and a half and I need to ask them about the dog in their avatar. I don't think my brain is perceiving its face correctly but I can't seem to see it the right way. Someone help. 😂

With all my veterinary student expertise of having looked at a lot of dogs over the years, I can confirm that I do indeed see what you see, cannot see it in any other way, and am also confused and befuddled 😂

Lil anteater dog hahahah

giant-anteater-hero.jpg?w=800&auto=compr

9 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

I did that a couple weeks ago with macaroni. Sink full of macaroni. 😑

I am SO sorry because I know the pain, but can't not express my relief for not being the only one

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Captain_Tass said:

Lil anteater dog hahahah

Lmao. Yes! Definitely a good description.

11 minutes ago, Captain_Tass said:

I am SO sorry because I know the pain, but can't not express my relief for not being the only one

My macaroni went in the bin for sure too. My sink is also very very clean, neurotically so, but yeah I'm not eating food out of it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
jesus dario

Hello thanks

Still confused about why this thread is pinned. 🤨