Non-sexual Turrn-ons

What are your non-sexual turn-ons? (in person, a fantasy, a TV show....)

*By turn-ons, I mean something that gets you sexually aroused*

A phallic instrrrurment would be a sexual turn-on, where as a chair wouldn't...

Fraggle Underdark

I don't understand, wouldn't anything that causes sexual arousal be sexual? Or do you mean things that aren't normally considered sexual?

2 hours ago, - 𝕱𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖑𝖊𝕽𝖔𝖈𝕶 - said:

I don't understand, wouldn't anything that causes sexual arousal be sexual? Or do you mean things that aren't normally considered sexual?

I thought about that too, I suppose "norrrrmally" or things that don't relate to sex. Such as things that were not intended for some sexual purrpose (eitherr human-made or biologically.)

I'm on the fence as to whether I'd consider sadomasochism sexual or not. I mean, the resulting arousal is sexual for most people, but yeah I can see how the dynamics themselves aren't automatically sexual. That's how I feel about certain D/s (dominance/submission) stuff that technically isn't sexual at all but does turn me on sexually.

There isn't a whole lot that isn't outright sexual (like explicit conversation or actually being touched, for example) that actually causes me to experience physical arousal, although there are ways of interacting with a person that can get me mentally turned on. Most of that ties into the D/s stuff. Dark humour can do it. Some people's voices are quite attractive to me.

• Like 1
Janus the Fox

Staying within my Furry-Mobian communities can do something for me in those communities that provide adult content.  The performances with Janus can be any additional add on fetish.  While not arousing for me personally, I can do a lot of things and enjoy it.  However there are some mildly arousing things, despite being on HRT.  Janus has a lot of virtual adult fetish costumes.  Sometimes just being in those while fulfilling the sexual pleasures of another person.  The writing of a creative adventure journal can be of a thing for me.  Well combining these with the sexual turn on if real feminine moans and orgasms then yeah… that’s kind of my thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well not alot gets me aroused, but I guess I am really into vampires 🧛‍♂️ I like relationships in movies that include vampire characters. 

This isn’t non-sexual per se, but…

I get pretty turned on by a man’s pecs (esp if they’re really prominent or defined) which is not as sexualised as the female chest. Another thing is when a guy rubs his chin while in deep thought, or stares intently at something. Or just when guys look moody in general.
Funny thing is, I’m a guy and I do all those things, plus I’m also sorta turned on by my own self at times…does that make me an autosexual?

Humor. Even if I'm with totally platonic friends if we laugh a ton it physically turns me on, but not mentally. My body reacts in certain ways without me realizing it or caring about it. Then I get home and change into PJ's and I'm like.... damn, laughter gets the juices flowing.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tellybeans said:

Humor.

Oh yeahhh... how did I forget humour? I think it's the most direct route to *~*lust*~* for me, lol. It was the initial thing that attracted me to my partner.

None of mine are really inherently sexual because reasons, but just for the lulz, I'm just going to drop the strangest, most hilariously nonsexual one here.

Cartoon physics.

• 4 months later...

I have a bit of a foot fetish. I find feet very sensual and like to massage or tickle them and to have the same done to my feet. I also love sensual body massages and kissing necks, ears, chests, etc.

I've been thinking about these kinds of things! I've been thinking about how a lot of my turn-ons are not conventionally sexual.

-when I am cleaning the house, and my husband spontaneously joins in

-when food tastes perfect

-when I've had a really good workout

riskygamble

I feel embarrassed that I tend to feel aroused after a good workout but that seems common. It sucks when it happens while on my bike - ouch lol.

If beards/facial hair count as non-sexual then yeah that too.

• 3 weeks later...

Biting

Collars 

Bondage 

Knives 

Blood play 

Horror movies 

Daddy/Mommy Dom play 

Cosplay 

Dressing in fuzzy animal wear like ears or tails(Not full mascot furry though. not my cup of tea)