quirkyalone

(SP)

*(not explicitly asexual)*

I just caught this on CNN Headline News, the woman who started it up was being briefly interviewed..(why can't we get briefly interviewed...?)...and some of it seemed along the lines of interest..

http://quirkyalone.net/qa/

i, by the way registered on their forum, but haven't said anything, someone else could if they wanted to, could leave a link to here, and just say something about how their philosophy, matches in some sense, and how asexual people go through similar experiences-for slightly different reasons(as asexuality is not just a lifestyle)

I got 123 btw.

i scored a 99 on the quiz...

How quirkyalone are you?

Your score was 99. Very quirkyalone:

Relatives may give you quizzical looks, and so may friends, but you know in your heart of hearts that you are following your inner voice. Though you may not be romancing a single person, you are romancing the world. Celebrate your freedom on National Quirkyalone Day, February 14th!

i feel special... :P

--------------------------

I got a 100 on the quiz, but I still wouldn't want to be in this group.

Also, the Yes Or No page classifies actors' & actresses' types mostly by looking at the characters they play. Thumbs down.

I got 100.

How quirkyalone are you?

Your score was 100. Very quirkyalone:

Relatives may give you quizzical looks, and so may friends, but you know in your heart of hearts that you are following your inner voice. Though you may not be romancing a single person, you are romancing the world. Celebrate your freedom on National Quirkyalone Day, February 14th!

I feel so . . . vindicated.

Your score was 80. Somewhat quirkyalone (otherwise known as quirkytogether):

You are probably part of a mysterious group of people, the quirkytogethers. You share many of our quirky qualities, but you manage to find yourself, on a regular basis, in a coupled situation. Interesting.

K....though I've never been in a "coupled situation". The test is flawed! >.<

I thought the vibrator question flawed it seriously.

The assumption is that if you have no one, you've got that vibe, and if you're not using vibe, you've got someone.

The question does not presuppose asexuality.

I got 95, but wasn't happy about having to make a choice on the vibrator question!

ditto. it's as if they expect for everyone to be a fucking bunny rabbit. :x :evil:

Your score was 110. Very quirkyalone:

WOO!

Cate

sacred got 123 so apparently not.

I'm happy with my 110.

*returns to hermit like, book filled cave*

Cate

Live R Perfect

*checks*

:shock: oops! I missed that...

*pretends he never made the previous post*

WOW! 123, Sacred? That must be pretty much the maximum score!?

LOL!! That's right, Josh! Me, too.

Heeeeey, maybe it's EVERYONE ELSE who's weird and I'm perfectly normal...yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, that's riiiight. That's why I only notice it when I'm around all the weirdos.

Cate

Live R Perfect
Heeeeey, maybe it's EVERYONE ELSE who's weird and I'm perfectly normal...yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, that's riiiight. That's why I only notice it when I'm around all the weirdos.

Cate

*snort* Yeah... that's right - you keep thinking that, Cate :wink:

heyyyy... :? i'm proud to be a damned weirdo. why give all of the other assholes credit?!

Wisdom of the Desert Fathers------------

Abba Anthony said, "A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they

see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, "You are mad, you

are not like us."

Archived