Register on asexuality.meetup.com!!

AVENguy

Interested in meeting other asexuals? Like fun and entertainments? Register on http://asexuality.meetup.com. (Use your AVEN name, and and/or include a link to your AVEN profile in your description.) Not only is it a great way to see where AVENites in your area might be, but but its infinitely useful to those of us planning conferences (see "AVEN Thoughts" thread) and the like. There's no need to supply your address or any other personal information other than the city in which you live.

Live R Perfect

*Puts up hand*

I'm also signed up, but the only other British asexual I noticed on there was Whirlygirl. Come on you Brits!

Good Golly. They've got this thing entirely figured out, don't they? I got immediate satisfaction for signing up, just by looking at the lists for my hometown: Dean in 2004 (1322 members), Republican Party (14 members). Rock!!!

Done and done. *brushes off hands*

Cate

VivreEstEsperer

Yeah, thats what I dont like about meet-up/ they require 5 people for a meetup when id be happy w/ just 2. as far as i know you and me are the only ones.

I think that's because they hope if there are at least 5, there will be at least a couple among the group who are not creepy internet pervs. Not that this is something to really worry about with AVEN, but I'm just sayin'...

yeah... Even though AVEN should be safe for meetups, it still is always a good idea for there to be a larger group for safety... Crazy people do exist :(

Don't worry. If I come to one, I'll bring my trusty crowbar :mrgreen:
*lmao* :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: that always works as well ;) :P

Archived